Created (c) by Princexells Seyka (Princelling Saki)

Sex stories - With Exciting Auntie Boarding house

Digress sleep habits can not be thrown away . Since I am hard pressed to high school I was awakened early in the morning , let alone school for class 1 and class 2 is always during the day . It also became my habit when starting college . When I first stepped on Bandung city , the city was cold actually lulled me still dream though it was light . I went to one of the private universities are almost all activities in the afternoon , so for me to live with asleep sunny in the morning is a habit . Comrades of the boarding my usually quiet when I woke up for breakfast and a shower , but the habit is breakfast while watching TV , new bathroom .

Including boarding my aunt good , often inadvertently prepared me a cup of coffee or cake for breakfast , or a hearty bowl of boiled noodles . I disayangnya , because when morning boarding house was empty and I was the one who accompanied him took care of everything , sweeping , cooking , or whatever . Although I like to sleep digress , but I'm including children who diligently work at home . Tante is still young , but already a widow . He only had one child and was working in Sumatra . Practically , he was alone in the house . But still she maintained her beauty , so close to the head at the age of five she was still beautiful and toned .

One day I was watching a blue film on loan from my friend . At home as usual apparently just me again which is its inhabitants . I go to the bathroom for a while , and then play the movie in VCD computer. Because of the fun , see the scene that I can not stand the heat , I stripped my clothes one by one , my only live CD that survive , and even then only briefly , then kupelorotkan up to the thigh . I felt my cock pounding 'm excluded . I watch with my eyes half open , while lying kuelus stroked my cock growing erect . Rapid hand movement has become , ah .. I can not stand anymore , then I shake it go on and on , I bit shriek favors blanket to hold that completely encase the beautiful morning . A moment later sniffed my breath while spraying semen into my chest .
" Ah .. hmm .. ah .. " I felt my body light , and then I felt sleepy and fell asleep .

Suddenly I felt my thighs caressed people . I gasped in surprise . Ah , apparently aunt already in my room . He uses a thin white gown and loose . I breathe in the smell of fresh perfume charming . I hastily pull up the CD kupelorotkan , cum melt water into sheets , do not care about . Tante then looked into my eyes , look lust raging fire that seething behind his views .
Her hands grabbed my hand , " Raf , Tante apologize into your room without knocking , after Auntie had not seen your bedroom door locked . Tante take breakfast , but , Tante see you asleep like that , " he said as he stroked the back of my thighs .

I'm embarrassed . She glanced over at my VCD that was still playing the movie " fight " it . Scene after scene is being controlled , while his hand squeezed my shoulder . She stroked my hand and pulled me sitting on the bed . I feel subtle vibrations through his fingers , hold the booming surge of passion . I started off and burning atmosphere . I hugged her from behind , then kuhembuskan breath into his neck . He stretched and become more violent .

His body was turned . Punish breath of mine with a gentle kiss . His hands trace my hips wildly , my stomach , then the nipple on the chest .
" Raf , give Tante Tante .. like .. " she said hopefully .
He then pulled my CDs to the bitter end , then gently stroking my pussy hair , which still hung limp cock gently squeezing it anyway . I menggelinjang tickled , but the aunt first hand pressing my hand , as if motioning for me by .

I closed my eyes . Thundered my breath , then our body slammed on the bed . Tante then suck zakarku , while occasionally kissing my dick . I can only hold your breath , moaning deliciously full . Then his tongue wildly lick my cock was erect , while occasionally sucking and sucking passionately. I really was ready to fight , when he then lay down beside me . I understand .

I opened her dress is loose , then BH and his CD . Aunt and I were both naked . I took a position at the top , for a start . I hugged her gently , then stroked her hair was graying . I kissed her neck and ears , he menggelinjang tickled . It appears , broke his arm feathers help feeling it , but his mouth just groaned . Then , underneath the neck kujilat tender, turning occasionally a beard shaven yesterday kugesekkan . Agency then stretched over wild aunt , as she breathed the words are not clear .

Then I went on with my act plays her nipples straining , while kujilat and I smoke slowly .
" Raf Come on, come on ! " he says .
I do not care . I continue to explore all the pain points . Until then my face was in her crotch that started sweating . I stroked her with my tongue pubis . I opened her labia minora gently , then my hand gently stroking her labia minora already wet it many times .

Her legs were then bent and lifted her hips . Played a rhythmic sway her hips with . My tongue then act , licked the labia minora her , then up to her clit . I saw it had been prominent reddish clitoris . Then , I lifted her hips , and I put my dick slowly , while kugoyang back and forth . Tante moan with hands grasping the edge of the mattress .

" Come on , Raf , continue .. ! " he told me to hold my body shake .
I menengkurapinya , then deftly kusentakkan pierced my hips so that my cock deep into her vagina .
" Ouch , ouch .. Raf , favors ," she said as she hugged me .
Neck and continued to kiss her nipples and kujilat .
" Forward Raf ! Come on darling , I'm almost there now," he said .
I'm getting jerked . Sweat started pouring , while the aunt was likewise . Apparently aunt had reached when suddenly aunt hugged me with his hands and feet so tightly I could not move at all . Swishing sound in his mouth just settle for a few moments . Then his arms slack . Tante limp .

I was curious , because I have to . I pulled my cock that was slowly tightened . I saw my cock glittered with lumasan vagina tante . I opened my auntie crotch , he moaned when her pussy and ass menggelinjangkan kuraba again . Kurangsang aunt so that I can reach orgasm . My tongue action , her labia minora kugapai ago kujilat out that part, even the melted cum kujilat there until the end .
Then , it kusedot reddened clit slowly , " Ah , er .. um, " she squealed softly .

Her body was then that began menggelinjang kutelungkupkan . Jumping on his ass , then I pressed my cock into her pussy . Then felt a sensation in my cock , because her aunt shut . Hand and then hugged him from behind , and then I kissed her neck fragrant . My hands continued to play a hardened nipples as she kugoyang hips , slowly at first , and then subsequently accelerated .

" Rafael , continues to Raf , Tante almost can again ya , " he whispered .
I can not answer . Chasing my breath , because my soul began to soar. I felt deliciously enveloped until they run out , then it was pounding the cum already headed for the exits .
"Auntie , Rafael ya want to go out , " I whispered .
He just nodded . Then with a jerk again , I felt a new sensation , pleasure and very long , " Crot .. croot .. croot .. " feels heavy spraying cum into her vagina tante , as he held her hand tightly .
I could only moan of heavenly favors . I limp over the body tante , then fell asleep for a while longer .

Moment he stretched . He got up and put on his clothes again . I felt my aunt hugged and kissed me tenderly once . He wiped the sweat melted , then covered him my body is still naked . Struggle that devastated my bed , but I now feel not alone in enjoying this world . Win aunt , in the morning ready to always deliver my breakfast , and if one day he needed the warmth of me , I'm Rafael , her boy friend , always there beside him .

Artikel Terkait: Sex stories - With Exciting Auntie Boarding house

Description: Sex stories - With Exciting Auntie Boarding house Rating: 5.0 Reviewer: Unknown ItemReviewed: Sex stories - With Exciting Auntie Boarding house
Comments
0 Comments

{ 0 komentar ... read them below or add one }