Created (c) by Princexells Seyka (Princelling Saki)

Sex stories - Nova Slalome

This is part 3 of my story with my friend first . We always get together with a friend of the gang . And we were all very happy with wild sexual fantasies . At first we were just trying to experiment sexually . Because we finally managed to become hooked .

3 of my friends is Mira , Jo and Dean . Mira is a woman satu2nya our friend but he's adept at the science of hypnosis . Initially just a fun idea to hypnotize beautiful women to be sexually then we work on a gang and we make documentation . Just for fun . Before this so our routine activities .

My name is Anton , age 30 years . I and my 3 often do this activity for fun and leisure. Mira usually be the first to approach the victim . It's known besides diajago hypnosis , he also women . So if he PDKT , unsuspecting victims .

That night as we used to hang out at a cafe all clays there who knows the victim to satisfy our sexual desires . Soon Jo saw a girl sitting alone in the corner of the cafe . He was busy with his blackberry .

"Well I think there is prey ni " Jo whispered to me .

We all turned to look at her . Normal appearance . Wear t shirts and jeans . Sweet flawless face , with hair sepundak . Crush about 25 years old . But bodynya fairly sexy and contains . After we agreed to wait rembukan miraculous moments. Who knew he was waiting for his friend .

30 minutes is almost gone , she was still sitting alone . Finally we agreed that this was the night that our prey . Mira as usual running the action . He nyamperin the girl , acquaintances and invited talk here , who knows what they are talking about but now they seem familiar talk .

Soon , Mira send me fuel . " Safe " he said . That means we should be looking for a room in the hotel is not far from the cafe . Right across this cafe . we were rushed . I , Jo and Dean immediately took care cekin in the hotel room .

Our communication with Mira kept running through BBM . Of fuel Mira , we know she was an employee named Nova , aged 27 years and not waiting for anyone. With hypnotic ability , Mira easily extract information about Nova .

20 minutes later everything was ready . With all the science sirepnya Mira finally managed to bring the Nova to the hotel . We were all ready in the room . Diketok door and enter Mira and Nova . From the appearance , Nova is beautiful face . Sweet smile , her skin white . I can hardly imagine what is behind the T-shirt and jeans . From the outside it has plasticity bodynya sexy .

Usually the cowering victim , we hypnotize victims would be a model for commercials or soap operas . On the pretext interviews , we made an unconscious victim to obey the will of our all our sexual lust .


Nova beautiful it sits in a chair beside the bed . Our interview began . I directed her video camera and started recording .

" November already have a boyfriend yet ? " Asked

" Do not exist anymore , had once had but now broken , " he rich sweet smile .

"Well I still own this beautiful ? "

Nova just smiled just did not answer .

" At his girlfriend have been doing instead? would've been a kiss , then? " asked teasingly.

"Yes ... we 've also really diligent ML per month " he explained

" Wah already experience ni dong ? ... ML position in November most like what ? "

"Mmmm ... I really like doggy and dijilatin vag | na me . It feels awful . " Nova told without the slightest awkward . Understandably he was under the influence of hypnosis Mira .

After a bit of small talk interview session tempting , I told Nova sitting in bed . But before Jo told him to take off his jeans . Nova also think because it is still under the influence of hypnosis Mira .

He pulled down his jeans and looked smooth thighs and sekel it . He wears a gray color cd keliatannya also been somewhat lax kaena somewhat diminished position. Hemisphere ass little plasticity . Makes my cock began to stiffen hard .

Jo took over the camera . I would kerjain Nova in bed . While still invites conversation , I started feeling the smooth thighs .

" You are beautiful and sexy as hell yes , your ex-girlfriend first ML certainly am very satisfied with you " I said

" No mas he just ran into another woman that she is more sexy " says Nova

" Ah where possible .. You also really sexy . Try opening your bh " I said .

Nova took off her shirt and bra . Now behold sexy size 34c breasts hanging in his chest . I did not waste the opportunity . I immediately squeezed squeeze the nipples , kissing it pointed upward .

" Your breasts aja tuh really sexy . Should I kiss ya kiss again " I teased

Nova just nodded and smiled . Sighs of pleasure get out of her mouth when I started to lick her breasts as she once all small biting her nipples . My hands started to go down to her thighs and began stroking her pussy stroked the still sealed cd .

" Oooohhhh ... yyeeeaaa .. " Nova sighed with resignation easement .

Unknowingly , Nova is now beginning to open both sides of her thighs . I was free to probe pussy as she slid her hand behind cd . I explored pubic hair covered pussy rather thick . Apparently had a little wet pussy . With the game my tongue around her nipples and clitoris plays , vag | na Nova felt increasingly muddy .

Kusia not to waste this opportunity . I started to enter my finger into her vagina . He was getting a bit loud sigh ass started to go up and down .

27 year girl is quite well , because the big lust pussy wet fast .

Unknowingly , Nova now threw himself on the mattress started . I pull her cd and now Nova naked . I opened her legs wide width . Her pussy still looks back tight and surrounded by a fairly dense black pubic hair . Never mind , I like pussy with thick pubic hair .

I go a little pussy and kujilati with malignant . Nova the twitch . Getting her ass up and down .

" Ooooooohhh ... sssshhhhh ... aaaaaaaaaahhhhhhh " Nova raved abysmally .

My hands were now squeezing both her ​​breasts . Nova twitch uncontrollably , his head shook his head to the side . His hands were now pressing my head into pussy . I kept licking it violently . I play her clit with my tongue and kusedot while sometimes I bite .

Soon , Nova body stiffened , her ass up and down and her legs flanking the head still enjoying her pussy . Nova seems to have orgasm first . I quickly changed positions . I took off all my clothes now . Nova looked dazed saw my penis is already hard to tighten dipinggirnya veins .

I was rubbing my penis on the already wet pussy lips flooding . Zzllleebb .. enter my penis easily into her vagina hole . Was not a virgin seems this girl . but still feels her pussy walls pressing and massaging my penis . Also tastes delicious .

I'm pumping it slowly while kujilat toked Nova who held up her nipples hard . Nova just resigned and increasingly widen legs astride . I freely kissing her neck , ears and lips suck . Feels so good pussy this girl . I pumped pussy and Nova increasingly louder sighs favors .

Nova puts her legs in my hip and I'm getting faster shuffle pussy . Soon sperm spurts out in the vagina hole .

" You wah deh hot . Your pussy feels awful " I whispered and Nova just breathless , smiling.

Next we started to play a more hot again . Jo as cameramen directing the next scene .

" Nova , now there is a test for the soap opera . The scenario you are a victim of rape . How , you can do this ? casting is important for you later " said Jo

Nova just nodded in agreement while lying naked in bed .

Her pussy is still wet with a lot of sperm and viscous earlier . Mira then approached Nova with dress shirt and mini skirt .

" Nova , now you wearing this shirt yes . The story you are an employee who was kidnapped fitted home office kept the same 3 men raped "

Nova then wear it . Although her ​​hair is still random mess , but this girl still looks pretty and sweet . Now he is like a girl wearing a shirt collar and a black mini skirt . In it he put on his cd again that has been loosened .

" 3some ngerasain never , right? " Asked

" Tuh yet ... " Nova shy smile , " what ya it was beaten so ? "

" Well that's why you test this scene later wrote rasain own . No loss deh . you must pass the origin resigned aja kok nikmatin lakuin and whatever we tell you to , "I explained . Mira is a potent hypnotic science . Until now Nova sirepnya still be in effect .

The scene begins . Mira Nova to be acting as a direct victim of kidnapping for a little wriggling wildly , frightened and crying . Mira is now taking over the camera . Deni posing as kidnappers Nova . He turned a blind eye Nova with cloth , put a toy knife and dragged her to the mattress . Nova began to fall back. Me and Jo is still standing on the corner waiting for their turn to play the scene .

" Heh hear ya girl shit , now lu want to rape me , " acting Dean .

Nova also pretend to cry and fear . Deni immediately attacked Nova . He lay down on the body directly crushed Nova and Nova lips and neck . The girl was struggling wildly . Deni grew vicious , pulling Nova and terlepaslah buttoned shirt buttons . In an instant , Nova already naked . Deni is now ready to take off all his clothes and work on Nova .

Deni then tie both hands Nova at both ends of the mattress . Nova is now tied with her ​​hands on her back naked body . Deni dilate thighs Nova and immediately thrust his dick . Me and Jo later joined . We already naked and ready for all-out rotating Nova .

Deni pussy insert dick into Nova and pumping it in and out . I'm directing my penis and told her to face Nova menyepong suck my penis while Jo Nova , squeezing breasts squeezed .

This position turns and turns we did we did squirt sperm in Nova body that bound it . After that , we untied the hands of Nova and rest a while . Mira Nova in order to re- hypnotize consciousness is not back yet.

In an unconscious state , Nova back our on-camera interview .

" How it feels in November ? I think you are suitable for the nih casting sinetron "

" Mas yeah , it feels good anyway " Nova said that fatigue while naked . His chest was covered in sperm .

" You try to love clay pussy . We pingin see ya " I said

The camera then panned Nova pussy is covered in sperm . Because it turns fucked , pussy now wet and red .

" Yeah ... ya really wet , after you had Crot in the palace " she said , smiling sweetly.

After quite a break , we came back to persuade Nova had sex again with the reason for casting soap opera . Nova now nungging and we menggilirnya doggy style again .


Before dawn , we were all satisfied . Nova stoned because we run shifts it out , he was still in a state of exhausted sleep naked . And like our other offerings , we just leave him naked

Artikel Terkait: Sex stories - Nova Slalome

Description: Sex stories - Nova Slalome Rating: 5.0 Reviewer: Unknown ItemReviewed: Sex stories - Nova Slalome
Comments
0 Comments

{ 0 komentar ... read them below or add one }