Created (c) by Princexells Seyka (Princelling Saki)

Sex Story - Sex With Children Employer


I just bowed without being able to do anything about it . Mas Anto then continue cooking . But I'm still stunned at the corner of the kitchen . Until re- Mas Anto spoke.

" Sarni , why not go to your room . Later when you are exhausted and constantly sick , which it bother us too . Anyway , I can cook yourself if you just make noodles like this . "

My memory has not exhausted when we both were watching television in the living room , while Mr. and Mrs. Omar was not at home . Somehow Mas Anto suddenly looked at me gently . Eyes make me uncomfortable.

" You're beautiful , Sarni . "
I just blushed and muttered ,
" Mas Anto friends on campus right over the pretty , they're much less rich people and clever . "
" But you're different , Sarni . Have not you imagine if one day there rumahtangganya employer's son loves the maid alone ? "
" Ah .. Mas Anto is no-nonsense . Where there is a story like that " , I replied .
"If in fact there is , how ? "
" Yeah .. do not know me, Mas . "

These words , which until now has always made ​​me uneasy . Is it true that Mas Anto said that he loved me ? Is not she's mistress of the rich and honorable course , while I'm just a housemaid ? Ah , that question has always lingered in my mind .

I came to entering the period of seven months to work. This afternoon the weather was raining though not how heavy . Mas Anto car into the garage . I saw this young man ran toward the porch. I rushed to his side by bringing a towel to wipe his body .

" Father has not come home ? " he asked me .
" Not yet , Mas . "
" Mom .. go .. ? "
" Go to home Mami Bude , so my mother said . "

Mas Anto who was sitting on the living room sofa I saw still did not stop wiping his head as he opened a rather wet . I have prepared a glass of hot milk to her coffee . When I nearly left the living room , I heard Mas anto call . I go back to him .

" You suddenly membikinkan I drink warm , but I did not tell it ," said Mas Anto , getting up from his seat .
" Santi , I want to say that I like you . "
" What Mas mean how ? "

" Do I need to explain ? " Mas Anto replied to me .

Without realizing I was now face to face with Mas Anto with a very close distance , even to say too close . Mas Anto took both my hands in his hand , with a little tug that my body has done so in a slightly raised position closer to his body . It is certain and the automatic anyway I can enjoy a rather handsome face wet from earlier rain . Similarly Mas Anto increasingly can also enjoy face is decorated bowler bulatku my eyes and tiny nose .

We both could not say another word , just throwing in without knowing glances with each flavor in the liver . Suddenly out as encouragement taste like what and how the lips Mas Anto kiss every curve of my face that soon after arriving on the lips , I kiss clinch reply . I felt hands MasAnto reaching up toward my chest , on my chest blob part that got me gently squeezed her hand involuntarily sighed softly and even scream . Up here so mixed feelings, I felt deliciously excessive but on the other I feel deliciously excessive but on the other I feel scared that somehow I had to fight it . But the mix of flavors was immediately erased by such a sense of pleasure that began to enjoy it , I continue to serve and reply to every kiss lips on my lips and pointed it follows every curve that is in my chest . I can not take the taste , I resist the urge and small menggelinjang a warming surge .

He began removing his shirt buttons one by one I was wearing , I came up to his chest bare breasts are so ripe stand and show themselves at Mas Anto . Increasingly alone Mas Anto plays his lips at the end of my breasts , dikulumnya , kissed , she even took a bite. Golak and vibration never guess before , I was now floating , fly , I want to enjoy the next step , I felt a pleasure without limits for now .

I have tried to combat the turmoil that erupted bath mountain crater will spew the contents . But increasingly menderas sound of rain , and the situation is just the two of us , and whispered teased that I do not know where it came from , all that makes us both getting late in the game of love. Mas Anto embrace and grope all over my body , making me groan resigned in pleasure as I felt. Mas Anto started mereteli hand clothing worn , he is now completely naked . I can not stand it anymore , he pulls immediately aloud panties I was wearing . His hands continued to fondle my body . Then at a certain moment his hand guiding my hand to get the expected place , the bottom of his body. Mas Anto and heard moaning .

My breasts are small and never out of solid squeeze of the hand Mas Anto . While my body was supine under Mas Anto body writhing like worms heat - clay . Lowing up between us began to be heard as a sign the game is over . No sweat here and there while we look clothes strewn everywhere . Living room has become so messy first sofa we played tumultuous love with .

As dusk began to come , my soul usailah battle with lust Mas Anto . We sat on the couch , where we had to do a love game , with regret , each of which raged in the liver . " I'm not going to push you , Sarni . I do this because I love you . I mean it , Sarni . .. You want to love me right ? " I paused unable to answer a word.

Mas Anto wiping droplets of pure water in the corner of my eyes , and kissed me on the cheek . As he stated that his heart desires his love to me is honesty , and will be able to make sure of his sincerity . Although I'm still wondering sesalku , " Could Mas Anto will be able to marry who only a housemaid ? "

Around 19:30 the night , then this house is no different from times yesterday . Mr. and Mrs. umar as usual enjoying television shows , and Mas Anto in her room . Well , as there is no any events that have occurred in the living room .

Since the passionate lovemaking is what I did with Mas Anto , imperceptibly berjalanpun time has forced us to continue to repeat the favor and the love of the beautiful game . And I'm sure that must be a desire to follow the will that is within . No matter how another day or night , on the couch or in the kitchen , as long as the state of the house was quiet again , we are always immersed in the game drift love with lust turmoil . Always have every time I imagine a force in the game of love , my soul suddenly flare up like it did force immediately came to mind was that . Sometimes I even do it myself in a room with facial imagine Mas Anto . Even when at home Mom umar were there but suddenly my soul in turmoil, I entered the bathroom and gestured at Mas Anto to catch up . Fortunately for the maid in the bathroom this family is located in the back away from the reach of the host . I do it in there with a tumultuous under pouring water bath, with the soap suds spread here and there that it made ​​me even more just enjoying a taste of pleasure without limits .

Although every time after doing it with Mas Anto , I was always haunted by a question -that's longer and easily disturb my mind : " What if I get pregnant ? What if Mas Anto ashamed to admit it , whether family Mr. Umar would bless the both of us willing to accept to get married as well as the law , or was I going to be expelled from the house? Or too sure I was told to abort it ? " Ah .. This question really made me mad and want to scream as loudly as possible . Moreover Mas Anto far only say : " I love you , Sarni . " Thousand million single time it came out of the mouth of the Mas Anto , will not mean anything if Mas Anto remain silent does not come clean with his family for what has happened to both of us .

Finally there was what I feared for this , that I began to frequent nausea and vomiting , yah .. I'm pregnant ! Mas Anto started to get nervous and panic over the incident .

" Why did you get pregnant anyway? " I just do not answer silent .
" Did not I give you a pill so you do not get pregnant . At this rate we are busy as well .. "
" Why should bother Mas ? Did not Mas Anto Sarni had promised to marry ? "
"Yes .. yes .. but not so soon Santi . I still love you , and I'm definitely going to marry you , and I'm definitely going to marry . But not now . Exact time I need to talk to father and mother that I love you .. "

Well .. every time I complained about my stomach growing age from day to day and changed to the week , Mas Anto always confused himself and never find a way out . I became increasingly cornered by conditions in the womb that is certainly getting bigger .

Even at the age of three months of my pregnancy , my heart keteguhkan to set foot away from the family home Mr Umar . I left all the memories of grief and love that has been kuperoleh in this house . I would not blame Mas Anto . It's not my fault that my faith is able to maintain the strength of the wall .

Dawn this morning I left the house without saying goodbye , after I prepared breakfast and a letter on the dining table contents that I went because he felt guilty about the family Mr. Umar .

Nearly a year after my departure from Mr. umar family , I now enjoy my own life that I should not live , but I'm happy . Until one morning I read the letters to the famous tabloid . The letter Anto it that a young man looking for and expecting wife named Sarni to go home . The young man looked very much looking forward to meeting again with the prospective wife because he loved her so much .

I know and understand exactly who the prospective wife . But I do not want anymore , and anyway I do not deserve to be in the house again , the youth shelter called Anto it . I've been immersed in this puddle . If only Mas Anto likes to go to prostitutes , he certainly does not need to write the letters . Mas Anto will surely find his future wife he loves . In order Mas Anto understood that until now I still miss the warmth of his love . The first and last love for me .

Artikel Terkait: Sex Story - Sex With Children Employer

Description: Sex Story - Sex With Children Employer Rating: 5.0 Reviewer: Unknown ItemReviewed: Sex Story - Sex With Children Employer
Comments
0 Comments

{ 0 komentar ... read them below or add one }