Created (c) by Princexells Seyka (Princelling Saki)

Sex stories - Sister Narsih The Galak

My name is Kuntadi Priyambada . I am a regular at Pangil Kun . Both my parents have passed away , when I was only 2 junior class , I had to go Mas Pras . He was the son of the father 's first wife . So me and Mas Pras born of different mothers . Mas Pras ( 30 years ) is good person and dear to me , but his wife ......... wah bitchy , and fierce . When my mother died , causing me to be alone in the world , only a week Mas Pras married . Presence in the new family , is certainly very disturbing their privacy . Cramped rented house only three rooms . Bedroom , living room and kitchen . I feel bad attitude about this since I was present .
" Kun , you sleep in a chair first , huh ... ? Or in the carpet can also be . You know it , there is no place ? " Mas Pras greeted me gently . " Just Ma'am according to your need . Help him kalu lot of work " I just nodded . I'm not so familiar with Mas Pras , because it is rarely met . I was in Jogja , Mas Pras work in Semarang . Mother peek ( step ) at a half years. He sent me the money for school fees .


Brother then went to work . He is inter - provincial truck driver . When I dropped out of school . In Jogja has not come out , but in Semarang has not entered into a new school . Daily in the narrow house that accompany new sister -in-law this week I knew. I think I'm not krasan live in " hell " is . But where to go and who want to come ?
That morning I had finished hanging the washed clothes Narsih Ma'am . I saw he was busy in the kitchen .
" Ma'am , I was asked to help what ? " Ma'am I'm trying to flirt with Narsih .
" Cah lanang , usually apaaa . There fetch water , wash cups , plates and fill the bath tub . " Pain and my ear to hear his orders were rough . Without ba - bi - bu all kulaksanakan . Because no one else should be done again , I casually tuned small radio on the coffee table ( brother have not got tivi )
" E ... even listen to the radio there shopping stalls .......... " I was given a grocery list . Luckily I was used to help mother when he was still there . I lived with my mother since childhood , because my father had died long ago . Stall it a bit far . I'm not shy and awkward to buy vegetables , instead Bu Salamun , who sell vegetables wonder , " Mbok , nyuruh aides , to good cah . Kok shopping alone . "I'm just a smile away. "Here, Ma'am , groceries . This susuknya . " Plastic bag and I handed him his change , but Ma'am Narsih busy tetep skelter coconut . I put it in the plastic bag was a wooden chair near the stove oil . Indeed, he just sounded angry . Though I do not feel done nothing wrong . Without prompting me to come peeling onions , picking vegetables and prepare the seasoning that had bought . " Want to make vegetable ve, to Ma'am ? "
" Sok know ........... " she replied curtly . He began to cook . I go out alone . There are horror - deket deket people angry . Outside I do not dare to listen to the radio anymore . I wanted to cry and went from the house . I sat on the front porch saw people passing by in front of the house . Suddenly I smell burnt food . But I did not dare to enter . Pras Mas wife yelled afraid that it's pretty but guualakke pol .
" Kuuuuuunnn here .............. " Ma'am Narsih shouted . I hurried inside . I saw the kitchen a mess . Vegetable pan on the floor , spilled vegetable . Chairs have a place to put spice terguling.Bumbu scattered on the floor . And .... besaar burning stove once . Good thing I did not panic and come to think fast .
" Mbaaaakk ... why are your hands ? 'I noticed his hands red blisters , Hand Ma'am Narsih ketumpahan sauce but seemed more focused attention on the huge burning stove , . Quickly I took the mat in the living room , kubasahi with wash water and the stove kututupkan to it . A moment later the stove was extinguished . Quickly I picked papaya in front of the house ( even though it belongs to Lik Yanto , neighbors ) kubelah disposable blades . Then I ran into the sap Ma'am Narsih blistered hands .
" Do not ... later .... sick .... erroneous aduuuuh , , , " Ma'am Narsih crying and I was desperate to close the wound iu with slashes of raw papaya . The wound incision finally closed all the papaya fruit . Keliatannya affect my business . Ms. Narsih bit quiet now .
" It's cold , Ma'am ? " I looked with pity this poor sister -in-law . Her tears melted . He's silent , biting his lip in pain . Definitely hot and sore , I know it .
" Kun , we can not eat lunch . " Ma'am Narsih voice finally came out , slowly not grumpy anymore .
" Ma'am Wis. , break it, it still hurt ? " Kutegakkan overturned chairs and bring them sit Narsih Ma'am . I cleared the kitchen immediately . Stove can be lit again . The remnants of flavor imaginable wear to cook vegetable papaya . I've gotten used to help Mom , so this is just a habit . Narsih ya just see I'm busy in the kitchen without comment . She kept moaning in pain . But I put the completion of the work in the kitchen . Vegetables are ripe . Rice was there . Arrange all the guests at the table as well as a dining table .
" Ma'am , would eat ? Not ambilke , yes ? " Ma'am Narsih just looked at me with wet eyes .
" Kun , you're good , yes ? Terimasih , yeah bro , but blistered my hands like this , and this is my stomach gnawing . I see ya belly Narsih , gosh .... Turns negligee left was burned and swollen belly Ma'am Narsih reddish . I'm looking for the remains of earlier papaya slices . I grated soft and kuparamkan in his stomach . At that time I did not think macem - macem , because my attention to his suffering . He's kind of quiet now .

" Bring me the robe in the closet intact Ma'am , Kun . I was wearing was thrown away , was half burned . "
I get you a pink robe in the closet and then .... I stopped and stunned in front Narsih Ma'am .
" Come on , open the burning robe . Please be replaced with that you 'll get that. " Ma'am Narsih see earlier doubts . ' Slowly , slowly .... There are still sticky on the skin ... ssss ... adduuuh "
I took off the robe finally can . For the first time I saw clearly and up close , half- naked women . Ms. Narsih clean white . His stomach was flat and .... wrapped in black bra and white round besaar . I was mesmerized for a moment .
" Ayoooo ..... dingiiin , Kun . Quickly grab the pink negligee " I woke up from the charm of the beauty in front of me immediately put the negligee .
That afternoon I feed Narsih Ma'am . "It's good , Kun , cooking . You really know how to cook , to ? "
" Jeez , I'm Just a Mom clay and often helped Mom cook . " But deep down I'm proud to gain such attention .
Lik Yanto and Ms Sauda , his wife , came to visit and gave ointment cold . Every day , morning and afternoon I was smearing his wounds . Both hands , fingers , and stomach . Three days I take care of ya Narsih ....... atmosphere has changed completely . Her circumstances , her hands almost two bbisa not hold any . Blistered palms , making him realize that at the time, I needed , for Mas Pras has not come home . Because every morning and afternoon , mopping his body , I could see up close what the adult female body . As I wiped her body , so I know , the round shape of her breasts and kenceng , dipucuk brown nipples white mountain , celdamnya When I took off , I could see the beautiful lower lip thin hair . Groin whiter than the surrounding areas . Indeed Ma'am Narsih perfectly beautiful woman . My brother is not one of choosing a life partner . Pras mas handsome , gorgeous Narsih Ma'am . Cute but not a snub nose . Beautifully tapered over tiny lips . Such as Crossfade , but my sister's body is much larger and higher . Without realizing , I really feel engrossed in taking care of my brother 's . Want his day shortly afternoon or evening if you want to get in the morning . There is a longing to see the beauty of it . Ah , I berdosakah ? I often swayed dreamily silent feeling of wanting to enjoy but also to feel guilty for Mas Pras .
After just three days in the lap and mopped with a wet towel . , That morning he asked bathed with warm water . I prepared the warm water in the basin . Ms. Narsih sitting on a wooden chair , I let the bathroom open , so the room more spacious and I could go in tibuhnya flushed and bathed . I felt the smoothness of her skin as I soaped her body . Clean and smooth thighs , shoulders and long neck and white . I was hesitant to lather her milk . But Ma'am Narsih with " angry " forced soaping her twin hill .
" Kun , continued to rub and drive around in it , let me clean . " Already feeling really clean , soaped asked why continue . See kemontokannya pants feel so cramped .
" Nah . Rotated around so , Kun . Continued from below as she rubbed lifted . " Ma'am Narsih hold member briefing . Kusangga breasts up , then slightly squeezed and kupijit . Ms. Narti not protest , Just looked at the bulging breasts to plump it . Moreover, his hands lifted up because of fear of injury palms get wet, so it thinner bermbut keteknya that wide open . Her breasts were lifted up .
" Now , take the water again , pouring slowly . While the soap is removed . " Kuguyur evenly , and the remnants of the foam dissolves under the increasingly reveal brighter skin brightness . I'm sure the bathroom without any lights that will be bright as the brightness of his skin.
" Dikosoki , Kun let dakinya ilang . " Ma'am Narsih repeat again . Terkatub my mouth tightly , biting her lip , holding a strange feeling in the heart , I rub my hands over remains of soap that feels slippery .
Indeed taste the meat is tender to touch . I even half squeeze on the edges . I wonder why the hard bud . why every time I squeeze the tip of milk , Ma'am Narsih closed his eyes . " Still sick , Ma'am ? " He 's just shook his head but keep your eyes closed .
" Kun , had three today Ma'am nahan for not going to the toilet , but my stomach was really sick . I'm going to the toilet , I'll help you spray ya anuku , use water Toler . My hands were still blistered . " Ma'am Narsih squatting on the toilet , shut the door . Well, it smells up well outside . Aduuuh , heavy duty ya , I sighed to myself imagining shit smell alone is so oppressive . Kupijit nose .

" Kun , open the toilet door and spray me yes " I heard his voice from within . Already kusipkan water I gave to a little drug scented mop . I opened the faucet and kutembakkan "water cannon " was to clean the dirt there . Then Ma'am Narsih turned , turned to me . Big white ass and it was on my face , " Spray , Kun .... " I point from under the water spraying his anus hole .
" It's clean yet Kun ? " Ma'am Narsih nungging , seen two double holes . Pink everything . Ooo , this form of adult women shout close ? Increasingly mengggembung pants .
" It's not ? How long once saw him ? " He protested
" SSssuudah ... Ma'am , obviously ... eeehh clean all" I'm so embarrassed and slips of the tongue .
" Now take the soap . Please let sabunilah lost the scent. Your hand will not hit shit again "
Haaaa .... Soaped " ituuu ? " So I'm really excited , but I hid kegiranganku it by being as normal and as calm as possible . I rub her anus with soap , then taste his cock , then kubilas again with fragrant water spray before ..
Pengin her I would take a long time , but I was embarrassed . Time fingering pubic parts Ma'am Narsih earlier , mine was great twitching like to pee .
" Kun , why cepet - cepet , ya do not clean dong . " Ma'am Sergah Narsih with angry expression . " Come Again"
I grab the soap again . - Wipe wipe anus hole slowly , from behind I saw the white buttocks lifted up when I ran earlier . The entire surface of the buttocks kusabuni with feeling . O , bersihnyaaaa .. ooo white .... Then my kutelusupkan forward to the " line " in front of it . It turns out my " blurted out " into the groove of a wet and warm . Inside there was keduta nipping my fingers twitching . Like electricity , radiating into my pants feel too twitch twitch wildly in the increasingly felt .
" Keep going , Kun , teruussss ..... nah .. you clever , Kun ... " Ma'am Narsih mumbled like talking to yourself . I could not resist getting a twitch in my pants . Do not feel and I did not realize , my stab move deeper into " there" as a sense of how I feel . Feel my fingertips grasping something that stands out in the " there " and Narsih sizzling Ma'am ; " Aaaaahhhh .. ssssshhh ... " hear moans Narsih Ma'am , I'm getting " suffer " because there is such a shock wave that would break down the fort . My fingers were moving back and forth faster and faster, and the waves came closer . " Aaaahhhh ... Ma'am .. "
Along with that Ma'am Narsih also moaned , " Ahh ssshhh , , , , I keluaarrrr ... Oooohhhh "
I felt something in my pants out . I wet the bed ! Though I do not sleep ? But why enaaak once ? Suddenly I felt ashamed , afraid that Miss Narsih looked over and saw my pants wet . Ms. Narsih plasticity lemes but his face expressing satisfaction . After kulap with a towel around her body , I wear a clean robe . Comb her hair neatly battery . Ms. Narsih silence with a sweet attitude . This morning she looked very pretty . While combing her hair , I looked at the beautiful creature as much hdapanku heart's content .
Mas Pras home a week later . Bandage was removed , but the hand so striped .
" Why , Sih , your hand ? " Mas Pras looks kuwatir .
" Stove exploded . Fortunately, there are little heroes . " Mas Pras stroked my head . he smiled . I'm so proud of interfering Nalu . Ma'am I'm afraid if I menyeboki Narsih her ​​story . I kept pounding . Fortunately Ma'am Narsih story even if I turn out clever cook .
" Dik Narsih , this Kuntadi champion cook in a cooking contest at school . He is also the star basketball court . " Praise Mas Pras just make me more ashamed . Although it is certainly true .
That night I was off-duty guard Narsih Ma'am . Unless his hand was restored , Mas Pras has come . So let it all be served by her husband . I plopped down on the living room sofa ambushed incredible fatigue and instantly fell asleep . Though it has only six o'clock . Middle of the night , I'm awake . I heard the faint sound of people crying , but diberangi snorting sound .... I quietly listened . It comes from Mas Pras room . Ahhh ... apparently Mas Pras are " anu " with Narsih Ma'am . I have to pretend to sleep . I find it disrespectful that eavesdrop their activities . But my eyes would not screwed anymore . I was already satisfied sleep since last evening . now ya hear Narsih nerintih and cry .... so remember the incident in the shower yesterday . Pictured again Ma'am Narsih sexy body and smooth white . beautiful face when crying , saying , "you ... baiiik ... Kun " . There is a strange feeling to master myself . No more grumpy woman , who is no beautiful women I 've ever touched all over her body . Various thoughts going on in my head led me to a wonderful dreamland , met a beautiful woman ... her naked body memperliatkan . Cock brought closer to the hole batangku He leaned toward me and put it there . A delicious taste coursed sekluruh pores of my skin and when I woke up my pants ....... wet .
Nothing was already two months I participated Mas Pras . He was often out of town assignment . This time he is in Lampung and Palembang for two months . Salary of the office entrusted only . I'm often told to take his salary ya Narsih in office Mas Pras . Although Miss Narsih been good , but the nature judesnya lingered . may be innate . Wah .... If the rule ... must be implemented without protest . I made ​​a little negligence , he can " sing " all day . So I have to be careful when talking or asking something . I have to clean up all the work at home , I ventured out for a new maen . I most like to pitch maen football with the neighborhood kids in the afternoon . If I am like " disappeared " in front of the neighbor's house Oom Yanto home to read newspapers or magazines . Bulik Sauda quite friendly . He understands if I was " displaced " in it , I often vent to Om Yanto and isteriya about treatment Narsih Ma'am .
" Why yes , the day Miss Narsih more often angry without knowing why ? "
" Patience and ignored it . Maybe he's upset because Mas Pras did not come home . " Om Yanto trying to analyze . " Understandably it manten new ? "
" He's not mad at you Dik Kun , " Bulik Sauda added , " but at the state house dull . He needs entertainment , refreshment . " I understand their explanation a bit .
" Dik Kun I value a good boy , you know. Nowadays , hardly any boys who could skilled committee housework . " Bulik try to give support and I felt comforted .
Although I'm at home Om Yanto , but I always keep an eye on the state of the house . So that if at any time sought after , I was ready to come . A little late , may break his anger .
One o'clock , time for lunch. I have to go home , prepare dinner table . Indeed I feel , like I was not as his brother Mas Pras , but more as a housekeeper Narsih Ma'am . But I got home , I saw dirty dishes and empty glasses on the table . Vegetables are also already on the table . Ma'am means Narsih 've eaten . But why not there . I looked into her bedroom , no . O , certainly in the bathroom . Yes , I 've eaten alone . I ate one spoon new , the sound of the shower , " Hooeeeek ...... " I stopped eating and stood undecided , what must I ? " Hoooeeeek .... " Oh , maybe this is a sign Ma'am Narsih pregnant . I approached the bathroom door . " Sick , Ma'am ? " " Hoooeeeek ... " was the answer . I tried knocking on the bathroom door which is made of zinc , it was not buttoned , Kriiiit ... open by itself . " Kun , I'm really sick . " I came in and led her out . Kududukkan in a dining room chair . He then merebagkan head at the dinner table . Limp . Cold sweat drenched body . "I eat , Ma'am ? " Actually I do not need to be asked , obviously he had just eaten and used up a lot . It can be seen from the rest of the rice in the rice . " It is . Kun ..... .... take me to bed . " Softly his voice . Kupapah way to the room . One hand on my shoulder . One hand on her waist .
Kurebahkan slowly and I gave her a pillow is rather high .
' You really long time in the house Mas Yanto . Good on ya there ? " Softly his voice , but I feel stung . I feel guilty .
" I ... I just read and read newspapers anyway Ma'am . At home it is not no reading . "
" I know Kun " Ma'am grabbed my hand Narsih told to sit on the edge of the bed . " Ma'am Narsih fierce , right? " So I'm really clumsy . Want to say something? Want to say no , in fact he is fierce . Want to say no , surely he knows when I'm lying .
" I'm just afraid of it, Ma'am , if fitting angry . "
" Forgive Ma'am , yes Kun . I feel alone when you go out to play or you're in the house so krasan Mas Yanto . " Ma'am Narsih pulled myself up to my face fell into his face . He kissed my lips .
His tongue forced my mouth to open . In kulumnya my lips . I gelagapan , but I'm not trying to get away . Embraces his hands so gentle warmth . We both kissed a few moments . At first I'm passive but after a long time I could follow his way . Lidanya were sometimes kusedot . Because I could not benafas I tried to pull away .
" Kun , ...... do not leave ya alone " glassy eyes and pleaded . Did not look fierce and judesnya . It's a very different appearance .
" Can I massage ya Kun , though somewhat lightly mualku ? " She said , holding my hands tightly . Her eyes menyihirku to nod . " The door is closed first, then there is a cat in." I immediately closed the front door . Indeed, the white cat had a neighbor had twice unpacked hood of food at the dinner table . I returned to the room carrying a liniment .
"Do not have to use the oil . It's hot. Massaged it slowly . His knees raised and her skirt fell to the groin . Now it appeared white thighs . Kupijit knees slowly . I do not dare hold her thighs . But he just pull her skirt up and sent over to massage her thighs . I massage with hesitation . My palms feel so warm skin Narsih Ma'am . My massage massage - be undirected , because when I glanced up , in the groin ..... there is no single piece of cloth covering the genitals were Narsih Ma'am . Sweat popping up in my face , my eyes feels so hot . My teeth were chattering like a cold . I wondered why I was . Did I catch ya Narsih pain .
" Mijitnya moved ta , Kun . Why there continues . The other thigh . " While saying that she lifted her skirt off her ass and melolos . Now her nude - naked - sebugil . He grabbed my hand and led to a line in the middle tenpiknya . I went along . Kuurut - utur lower lip wet and open yourself immediately . I saw a clear liquid flows . My body was shaking and it felt more like once I pee . Cock hardened so that it feels like a pinch .
" Ma'am , I want to pee first .... " I ventured to ask .
" Here , here , I see . What you really want to pee . " Lowered my pants and my CD dikuakkan my side , so that was hard batangku the guard batons drawn. I'm so ashamed . But I also want the object was held . Swept -stroked " helmet " with my softer . Soon waves of pleasure flowed like electricity to the central nerves . My left hand is still in the hole tempiknya and kept digging in the depths . I feel the walls gently warm and wet twitching . " Ma'am ... Ma'am ... Ma'am aduuuuh already ... I want to piss Ma'am ... "
Decreased release of groin and also the rhythm of the waves , strangely , I feel disappointed , like hand-held Narsih lagii Ma'am . I saw the milk is so plump and white menntang and driven by lust that is boiling , squeezed and kuelus twin hills . I forgot myself . In fact, without prompting me suck her milk ends rosy it . Left, right, left again . Ms. Narsih menggelinjang and sizzling . "It's good .... that right Kun Kun ... "
" Terusss ... Kun , you clever that kiriiii ...... terussss .... Massaged-massage on ... "
Who knows when I removed my clothes , tau - tau I 've never dressed again . I stood beside the bed . Ms. Narsih thrust hole in front of me . Raised her thighs on my shoulders . Feels heavy for my legs are still skinny .
" Kun , put to it , , , , , fast .... I can not stand ... "
I was amazed to see the mine can be as big and round it . I had never seen before. It seems these days has turned into a giant dragon . I pushed slowly Ma'am Narsih hole collar which is reddish white . First time touching his lower lip , I feel the pleasure that I had never felt . Amused but tasty . Getting into the warm and delicious . I ignored moans Narsih Ma'am , he's crying like the nights before when with Mas Pras .
" Kuuuuunnnnn ....... stab in the ..... the .... the .... ahhhhh "
Rattling my teeth are gone now , but the sweat pouring incredible . Similarly Narsih Ma'am , bed linen so matted and soaked. Ass - swivel played , so I'm getting crazy piercing . Ms. Narsih continued to sit and I was given two white round ball and I picked kukulum . But I would not hold his weight . Kujatuhkanlah him to kasaur , then I'm up . Satan has power over me . Ms. Narsih now supine , beautiful women are fierce and bitchy it , now give up down there . Both white smooth thighs and I spread out , so that his cock is getting open . Kneeling again kusodokkan weapon there . Felt more in the present , because there is more free space . Sound crop crop crop , such as pumping the valve is wet . Her pretty face was grinning so bad for holding an extraordinary pleasure . His mouth dropped open , her eyes wild . Hossss ..... husssss ... hhhhh ..... breath and breath Ma'am Narsih such as the breath of people running up the hill . The faster the movement forward - mounting mundurku felt the waves come rolling trying to break down fortifications . Ms. Narsih lifted his ass , his hands firmly pressing my ass so batangku imbedded deep in the pleasure pit when pertahanku broken . Ms. Narsih equally , clutches his hand on my ass so strong as nails imbedded in my flesh .
" Kuuuunnnn ............... akuuuuuuuuu ...... out ..... "
" Mbaaaaaakk oooohhhhh ........ ........ " how many times my gun bullets spewing I could not count them . I slumped in the stomach Narsih Ma'am .
Circumstances so quiet now . I hugged the sister -in-law . He was holding me like a mother hugging her baby on her lap . My body is too small compared to his body bongsor
From that moment I was given a regular basis ( or give ) " daily ration " in the moments Mas Pras not home . If the nature of the relapse galaknya sign Narsih Ma'am " ask " . Bulik said Sauda true , Ma'am Narsih lonely and thirsty drinking " ice lolly "
Now I know that 's when I lost my virginity . Almost a year later I graduated from high school that time Ma'am Narsih birth . His son black girl like my skin . Though Miss Mas Pras and white Narsih it all . Not taulah . That kid who? But to write this story , Mas Pras still thought that it was his son Shamira . His only child , Ma'am Narsih never get pregnant again , according to doctors ( members Narsih me know ya ) Pras Mas had health problems .

In a previous story I have told a drastic change in my life after my mother 's death . I had to go alone wayangku Mas Pras brother , as a replacement for both my parents are gone . I had to adapt to a bitchy wife Mas Pras and fierce . Because I'm trapped trying to survive in " hell " it , but because it's also a stove exploded Narsih Sister , brother -in-law was finally willing to accept keberadaaanku . I happen to be a boy who has inherited her cooking skills deceased mother . Of the fact that Ms Narsih no longer consider me " cah lanang Isane opo "
Moments are always remembered and deeply engraved in my heart is a momentary intimacy I felt when treating Narsih Ma'am . Personal loud and frightening that one day turned into a very gentle caresses and in need of affection. It seemed I was making out with a lioness at any time can become malignant and deadly . There is a sense of fear and lust raging .

The nature and character of Miss Narsih it is ingrained , is an inborn trait , will never change during its life . If he is kind and gentle was only momentarily , as if the " forgotten " . Under normal circumstances , the original character was out and that means I'm back living in the mental atmosphere of terror . Little mistakes that I made , intentionally or not . Certainly he was angry . Dishwasher not washing glasses let alone clean , easy to get caught if you do not clean . Glasses should not smell fishy or smelly soap . If that happens , all the glasses on the shelf down and washed the whole thing , OWN . Grumble sarcastic mouth and wearing expressions of painful feelings .
" Eee , paringana Kuwat . I did not pay helpers strong . Yes , nyuci own . It looks just clean . Eye can be deceived , the nose can not be deceived . " His mouth kept blurted with sound clashes berkelotakan glass as if to burst . Rude . Very noisy . I survived .
" It bored join his brother . Here should work . Could only eat and sleep , it had an accomplice . Home school to learn , listen to the radio . Well, enake , so a model student . "
I said nothing . Oration evolved from glass problem , another issue to make it all hot heart . I would not dare answer ? Can I fight , but it means an end to my own life . Where else would I have to live ? I remember my mother deceased gentle and loving . I could just cry inside . No more maternal affection . Ma'am Narsih usually kept hush me that day . Before he invites the way , I do not dare say hello . In the cold war situation like that , I made ​​" step off " because of all the housework , she has finished . Ms. Narsih basically a diligent housewife . I became increasingly uneasy alone . Shopping , cooking , washing dishes until ngepel , all already be dealt . Ah , there , There are dirty clothes ( including clothes inside ) I immediately brought to public wells . It was a relief , still gets a little work . That means I win . After washing , Ma'am Narsih , greeted me .
"It's good huh? All work is in order ? " I did not answer . although it still sounds harsh , but I 've felt calm , at least I 've addressed . Then the next day the atmosphere was normal again .
In situations scolded , I feel life itself . Even when there was Mas Pras , Ma'am Narsih keep " attacking " . As if Ma'am Narsih try to show that I'm " wrong " it works . Unfortunately, Mas Pras including sukutri group ( husband and wife fear ) . That's where my life really depressed . Strangely , at times like that, I like to recall or remember sweet moments together Ma'am Narsih . When he asked dicumbu . I imagined his eyes were dim and rntihannya the " wrenching " time to get pleasure from me . It is unlikely that he could be so brutal this time . Far into the night eye could not screwed . I remembered this afternoon when I " pretend " to learn ( because all the work has be dealt ) I caught a glimpse of a moment when Miss Narsih bath outside the bathroom , because the bathroom was drained . He just wear a long cloth to basahan . Although I'm afraid the same galaknya , but also tempted to glance enjoy smooth skin . Smooth white sunlight struck temaramnya of glass tile .
She soaped her breasts are round and smooth it freely , as if only he was in this house . Imagining appearance this afternoon in solitude pekatnya my room , do not feel my lips whisper litih . " Oh , Ma'am Narsih ... "
I can not understand , why at all times he was angry, the way his seat or the way she dressed casually in his own home . If lying on the couch , her thighs raised on the coffee table , left exposed width . I walked down to my room just now . I know ya Narsih observe my steps until I entered the room . Silent atmosphere that gripped
That afternoon as usual after removing all the clothesline , he naps . Rooms are not closed , so that almost the whole bed was clearly visible from outside the room . Although the netting closed , I knew he was not wearing any clothes . Semarang under the weather is hot . Mosquito netting just to avoid it .

Artikel Terkait: Sex stories - Sister Narsih The Galak

Description: Sex stories - Sister Narsih The Galak Rating: 5.0 Reviewer: Unknown ItemReviewed: Sex stories - Sister Narsih The Galak
Comments
0 Comments

{ 0 komentar ... read them below or add one }