Created (c) by Princexells Seyka (Princelling Saki)

Sex stories - Ayu housekeeper Honey

This story happened when i high school , about 10 years ago . It was in our house the arrival of a new maid from a village in the province of tpt i live , just call his name Ayu . A flawless ordinary single woman in my opinion , but the smooth white , aged about 22 years . Ayu is actually not the one who used to be a maid , nor come from people who are not wealthy . But because he was often at odds with her ​​parents , so she decided to wander into town . Destiny that brought her to our house to work well schooled in skills courses , until the story was this .

At home there is only gw , gw parents , Adek and ayu . Mr. i open a business in the shop front of the house , while Mrs. gw employee . So after school , at home there is only gw , ayu , and Adek gw . Mr gw more often in front of the store while occasionally go into the house , while Adek gw more frequently in room exhausted from school . With the number of people that a little , we were quickly familiar and often frolic . Although at home he always uses decent clothes , but will not diminish my admiration for whiteness and smoothness of his skin . Especially at my age at that time was a youthful turmoil , who wants to know about his or her opposite sex . Stepping on the third month , Ayu began masalah2 often vent about her with her ​​parents . I'm also a good listener until we were getting close . Sometimes when I kidding , I accidentally pressed sit with him . Or when he was lying on the couch , come join gw tiba2 lying on his back while tickling her until Ayu terpingkal2 laugh . With a sleeping position both in the narrow sofa we were docked auto body and pubic gw was tightened in between chunks of ass .

Either Ayu realize it or not , but kejadian2 that makes gw berulang2 getting bolder . Until one day , when she was told in the room where the board . Gw iseng2 Nanya .

Gw ( Ardi ) : Ma'am , you've never kiss yet ?
Ayu : Why, why Nanya nookie
G : GPP Nanya aja ya , hehehehe
A : Keith DIII , wrote 've never had a boyfriend . Ga be the same father
G : oooooo ..... hhhmmmmm ........ ya same , i also Keith . eeeee ..... ya ... , cobain yukkk

Ayu just gawk did not answer . Squeeze gw Ayu sit sideways . I looked into his face , slowly kumajukan my body until my lips touch the lips Ayu . There was no resistance . Ayu kurangkul body reflexes and more kulumat her tiny lips . I saw Ayu closed his eyes while occasionally lumatanku reply . Ayu hand was already a sign around my neck she began to enjoy the caress . Bekal often watch blue films very beneficial when circumstances such as now , even though my heart was pounding because its the first time I kissed her . My tongue plays in the oral cavity , oral langit2 explore Ayu . I pushed her to lie down on the mattress . Kujilati ears and neck every cm . Ayu was silent and closed his eyes . But then the sound of footsteps and reflexes up and we were back to their original position as if nothing happened apa2 .

So keep on recurring events every day . I was afraid to do even though on the other hand I want to see her body . But some sense of where , I have arrived . Conclusion of a high school boy might . At that time I think if you want to see the body of Ayu , meaning I have to show my body first , so I asked her to undress delicious . And it turns out this strategy 100 % success .

As usual kiss took place during the current session . I grabbed and turned my hand to touch my dick Ayu .
G : Ma'am , this penis pubic laki2 . If dielus2 greater future can continue to be ngeluarin fluid . The fluid inside the vagina dikeluarin if ya could be a child . ( That kata2 plain from the mouth gw , biology teacher aja udh kayak ) . Want to see ga ya ?

Ayu nodded slowly . I left the room to see the situation . Felt safe , I pull back into the bathroom ayu . After locking the door , I immediately loose pants . Gw cock was standing upright with pharmaceutics .

A : woww ... ( while his right hand holds the penis gw )
G : ya , try his hand dikocok2 continue later diemut let liquid get out ( i ajarin ngocok Ayu and oral Mr.P gw )

Her magic ( or was so innocent ) according Ayu wrote . Until finally ejaculating uncontrollably again . Bursts of sperm was spurting in mouth Ayu . Ayu was shocked . But after kurayu , it also swallowed the sperm though only partially . After that I immediately bersih2 and fled to the gw room , afraid ketauan .

The next day ,

G : ga ya how bad yesterday ?
A : Tasty in , again yukk ( while grinning )

Ayu bring them to the board room , immediately hug and I kiss her lips . But Ayu immediately squat down and pull my rod out of his cage .
" Kangen you on the same bird ," he said . Did not take long , I 've made ​​brake literacy dioral Ayu . But this time I do not want to miss the train . I lift the body beautiful and kurebahkan to bed . Kulumat lips , while my hands started to spread to the twin hill . Ayu small sigh , makes me more spirit . My hands are behind his shirt , his smooth stomach mengelus2 while occasionally went up bra inserts Ayu splitting up the nipples . While it is not separated from the hand Ayu gw penis , and a sigh was becoming increasingly stronger .

Slowly shirts Ayu kusingkap up to the neck , opened her bra hook . I gaped see both her ​​breasts hang freely in front of my head . It's incredible scenery .

A : Why diliatin so on ?
G : ehhh ... ya really pretty anyway

Kukulum directly nipple while kugigit2 Ayu small . Ayu delicious moans make me desire more and more turbulent . I squeeze and hold both kujilati twin hills . Ayu body was menggelinjang aimlessly . My right hand started guerrilla down , stroking the smooth waist then quickly slipped back into his shorts and underwear . Squeeze hard in her ass makes Ayu sighed again fast . My hand steering immediately turn towards the grass behind grabbed her panties . But I was surprised by the grip hand stop my activities .

" In .. do not be . What to do .. " he said , holding my hand but did not try to pull out my hand .
" Ya ya already , I'm from out of underwear aja ya .. " I relented . I do not want this pleasure stalled here .

Kuelus2 and kutekan2 Ayu vagina outside her panties . It feels to me that the pants more and more wet . Ayu leg movement was irregular again , menggelinjang to the right and to the left , his breathing fast hunt . Of inserts in the bottom of the pants I tried my hand slipped jari2 entry slip . There was no resistance this time . Immediately I found her clitoris and kuraba . Because it was already given permission , I slipped back towards the top of the hand , past the pubic hair towards the clitoris and her vagina was very wet .

" In the awful ... at ... terusin in ... "

My hand movements menggesek2 Ayu vagina faster and faster, until finally tiba2 Ayu hugged me tight and his body stiffened .

" Ahhhhh .... ahhhhh .... ahhhhhhh ..... In you I apain .... Enakk dii .... ahhhhhhh .... "

Session of the day ended with a blast of cum in my mouth Ayu , as usual .


After that day , our romance continues. Ayu even now prefer to wear thick shirt with no bra and skirt so I touched it easier anytime anywhere . Sometimes when Ayu longer cook , I just touched her vagina appeared from behind her skirt which apparently did not exist anymore CDs behind . Or when Ayu are ironing clothes , I just went to deposit my cock into her mouth . Incident as it continues in the next day2 . But it was never to ML because there are always people in the house , so the condition does not allow .

Artikel Terkait: Sex stories - Ayu housekeeper Honey

Description: Sex stories - Ayu housekeeper Honey Rating: 5.0 Reviewer: Unknown ItemReviewed: Sex stories - Ayu housekeeper Honey
Comments
0 Comments

{ 0 komentar ... read them below or add one }