Created (c) by Princexells Seyka (Princelling Saki)

Sex stories and The patient-doctor

I received a sex -hungry patient . Weve was really crazy tuh girl. Dianter with her husband to the doctor , even asked aq entot pussy . Yes mumpung can pussy free then there was the struggle between the two of us cried . doggy style until starting to sumo style sex and sex ninja we've done. Has entered the third year I go to practice here everything is mediocre like any other common dokterr practice . Patients varied age and social status . Generally come into my office with complaints also nothing special. Flu , sore throat , abdominal pain , heartburn , indigestion , etc. .
I will no relation with the patient's problem . They are generally satisfied with the results of my diagnosis , even most of the patients are patient " subscription " , meaning that they have repeatedly consulting me about his health . And , when I idly checked patient files , I just realized that 70% of my patients are young mothers aged between 20-30 years . Somehow I do not really know .

" Maybe doctors handsome and good-natured " said Nia , sisters who have helped me .

" Ah you . can aja "

" Bener Doc " said Tuti , who was in charge of the administration of my practice .

Oh yeah , everyday I helped by two women . They 're all married . I too was married and had a 2 year old boy . 30 years ahead of my age .

I also insisted on oath and ethics in dealing with the patient's physician . Attentively listened to their complaints , also I do not " stingy time " . Perhaps this is the factor that makes the young mother came to my place . Among them are not even complain about her illness , but also about his home life , his relationship with her ​​husband . I responded in a professional manner , do not want to engage in private , because I love my wife .

Everything went as usual , reasonable , until one day come Ny . Syeni to my practice table ..

I admit that this young woman is beautiful and sexy . Clean yellow , like most women of Tiong - hwa , Hong Kong movie star face like that I forgot his name , slim , quite tall , and .... This is striking : chest forward so prominent , rounded upright , let alone this afternoon he was wearing a tight T-shirt blouse striped beige horsontal kecil2 , which further reinforce the beauty of a pair of breasts . Combined with mini skirts dark brown color , which makes getting a pair of smooth legs " shining " .

Of patients listed Syeni card name , 28 years old .

" Why ma'am . " I say .

" It's Doc . shortness of breath , nasal congestion , then my stomach mules "

"If you swallow something sick engga Bu "

" True dock "

" He has a fever ? "

The palm of his hand pinned to his chin .

" A bit rich anget "

Rich strep throat .

" Then mulesnya . continued backward engga "

" Yeah Doc "

"Have you the number of times of the morning "

" Hmmm . two times "

"I remember eating anything yesterday ? "

" Mmm it engga nothing special . regular meals at home aja "

" Buah2 late ? "

" Oh yeah . yesterday I ate a mango , 2 pieces "

" Try mother lying there , I check that first "

Overview smooth white thigh exposed when this young mother raising her legs to the cot that is rather high .

As usual , I will check the breathing first . I got confused . Not because his chest is still prominent even though he was lying , but she should wear clothes that are no buttons in the middle, let me easily checked . T-shirts are worn not buttoned .

Stetoskopku already I put into the ear

Ny . Syeni apparently knew my confusion . He is equally confused .

" Hmmm how Mom "

" Eh .. Hmmm .. Gini aja ya Doc " he said with some hesitation took off her skirt closed- end T-shirts , T-shirt and revealing it high up on a hilltop twin . Cash only smooth belly and cup Bhnya looks .

Oohh . not playing this beautiful young woman's body . Smooth white belly flat , decorated navel cream in the middle and it looks tight bra attached to her breasts ampuun .. White . and looming .

Sejenal I calmed down . I 've actually seen ordinary woman's chest . But this time , it opens the way Mother unusual shirt . Not from above , but from below . I remain professional and there was no intention at all to do more .

If a woman in a reclining position , clear chest will appear more flat . But this young lady another chest , cleavage still formed , like a river valley between two hills .

" Sorry Miss ya .. " I said as I uncover more up his shirt again . Nothing mean anything . I order more freely examine her chest area .

" Engga nothing Dock " the mother said as she helped hold the shirt below the neck .

Due to the condition of the bulging chest area with the stethoscope itself " must " stick - stick well to the hill slopes .

" Take a breath ma'am . "

Although not directly touch my hand , through the stethoscope I can feel how supple and beautiful breast density .

Obviously , a lot of mucus in the respiratory tract . The mother suffered from strep throat .

" Sorry Miss ya .. " I said as I started to jab and knock her stomach . The standard procedure to diagnose irritable bowel complaint .

Clearly , in addition to seamless and smooth , chewy and dense the stomach as well. If that is hand feel right .

Clearly also , the typical symptoms of dysentery . Disease which is being simultaneously the arrival of summer fruit season .

" Mom Enough . "

Syeni got up and put her foot down .

" What's wrong with me Doc ," he asked . The usual questions . What was unusual was Syeni still let her shirt lifted up. More decisively with cleavage sitting posisnya . There are other things that are also not unusual . Brown mini skirt revealing a pair of increasingly exposed her white smooth thighs , because his legs sticking down flailing his shoes . It's a very beautiful sight .

" Strep throat and dysentery "

" Dysentery ? " He said as he slowly began to lose his shirt .

"Yes , ma'am . Engga okay . I'll love drug " even though the chest and abdomen was closed , form a closed body tight shirts that still unsightly .


" Because of what the dysentery Doc ? " Pair of thigh is still open . Ah ! Why am I so naughty like this ? Really dead , only this time I " live " patient body shape . Is it because these patients is extraordinarily beautiful ? Or as a way to open a different outfit ?

" Could of bacteria in the mother eating mangoes yesterday " Syeni already down from the bed . Stay smooth knees and feet are still " left "


Oo .. there is more to be enjoyed , swaying her hips as she walked back to my seat . I just realized that this young lady is also the owner of a beautiful pair of spheres ass . Hah ! I increasingly brazen . Ah engga .. I did not do anything . Just do not miss the beautiful scenery . Still reasonable .

I give you the recipe .

" Actually, there is another Doc "

" What Mom , how come all engga was " I'm ready to pack . This last patient .

" Sorry Doc .. I am concerned .. Emmm .. " Shut up .

" Fearing what Mom "

" My aunt never got it breast cancer , I was worried . "

"I understand . it is not a hereditary disease " I said cut , siap2 already want to go home .

" True Doc "

"I feel the complaint what ? "

"If I take a deep breath , felt no pain in right chest "

" Oh . The respiratory problems due to the inflammation . Mothers feel there is a lump in the breast engga " Without realizing it she was holding her right breast was plump benar2 .

" I know Doc engga "

" Can she check yourself . Sarari . Check your own breasts " I said .

" But I am sure it engga , rich bumps what .. "

Does this mean I have to check her breasts ? Engga ah , might I was accused of sexual harassment . I was completely wrong .

"Look Mom wrote , my mother checked tunjukin way , the mother can later check for yourself at home , and report the results to me "

I demonstrate how to examine the possibility of a lump in the breast , by taking manequin doll as a model .

" Well doc , I would check myself"

"When medicine runs and still there are complaints , the mother can go back again "

"Thanks Doc "

" You're welcome ma'am , good afternoon "

Beautiful and sexy young woman was gone .

Five days later , Mrs. Syeni bobbed up in my office , as well as the last patient . This time she wore a blouse buttoned too tight , which also includes pieces that are perfect twin shape , not like a tight shirt last visit . Still with a mini skirt .

" What about Mom . already goodness "

"Let Doc . If nelen engga already sick anymore "

" Her stomach ? "

" It's been good "

" Thank God ... Then , what else are you hurting ? "

" That Doc .. Hhmmm .. My concern was Doc "

"Have you checked yet .. ? "

" It's been hell . cuman ... " He did not continue his sentence .

" Cuman what . "

" I engga sure what that bump or not .. "

" It was there , so "

"I guess there is small . but yes it is . I am sure engga "

I suddenly pounding . What was he asking me that check . ? Ah , you do not ge - er .

" Sorry Doc .. What could .... I want to believe " she said again after a while I remain silent .

"You mean Mom , I want a check " I said tiba2 , such as out of control .

" Eh .. Yes Doc "he said, a faint smile malu2 . His face was flushed . Sweet smile was more reminiscent of the Hong Kong film star who I still do not remember her name .

" Well , if she is asked " I'm getting excited . It's called windfall . Soon I would be ran a hand over the young lady 's breasts are round , solid , white and smooth !

Oh yeah . Lin Chin Shia name of the movie, if engga misspelled .

Without prompting Syeni check directly to the place , sitting , lifting his feet , and lie down . Beating heart , as she lifted her legs to the bed , his CD glance look , black color also . Ah . the thigh again . increasingly made ​​me nervous . Ah again , my cock up ! only this time I was aroused by the patient .

" Please open the buttons Bu "

Syeni unbuttoned his shirt , all buttons ! Back I enjoyed the view as it was then , abdomen and chest were covered bra . This time it is black , starkly contrasts with the color of his skin is like a marble .

" Right Chest yes ma'am . "

" True Doc "

While everything possible restraint , I lowered her bra strap . Jari2ku inevitably shaking too . How about no . Open BH beautiful women , such as starting the process of fore -play alone ..

" Excuse me ma'am . " I said as I started to sort out . Without opening his cup , I just slipped my hands . Wow ! remarkably dense breasts this woman .

Sort the edges of the fruit dots with circular motion .

" That 's where Mom lump ? "

" Eehh . near the putting Doc. his right. "

I shifted more Bhnya cup down . Now more part of the breast that appears . Makin me quiver . Whether he felt the vibration of my fingers or engga .

" Opened aja ya Doc " he said tiba2 directly to the back of his hand as he opened the link Bhnya without waiting for approval. Oohhh . Do not dong . I was so tormented you know Mom , I told myself . But engga okay lah ..

His cup to loosen . Flesh round it as free . And .. syeni stripped of his own cup ...

Now it seems the whole sphere . Oh the beauty ... benar2 round round , smooth white fine , and that makes me breath, putting her little pink , pink !

I also delivered the order and the flesh round pencetanku lucrative . Obviously , intentionally or not , some time putting my finger touched the red guava ..

And .. Putting it enlarged . Although small but pointing upwards ! Naturally . Woman that touched her breasts would stiffen her nipples . Naturally, too, if a little breather Syeni hunt . Which is unnatural , Syeni closed his eyes as if he were stimulated !

Indeed, there is a little bump there , but it does not tanda2 cancer.

"Which yes ma'am . " Now I'm cheeky . Pretended not found in order to continue meremasi beautiful breasts . Benar2 cock tense now .

" That Doc . left to try again .. Ya . Was . "He said, panting . Obviously , intentional or not , has terrangsang Syeni .

" Oh . This .. is not Mom . engga nothing "

" Thank God "

" Engga okay " I said still meremasi , mustinya had stopped . Even with the palm of her naughty tangnku dabbed her nipples , hard ! But let Syeni mischief . In fact, she moaned , very slowly , while brake ! Fortunately, I quickly realized . I let go of my hand breasts . Her eyes flew open , there is a glimpse of light disappointment .


' Just Mom " I said , putting the cup into place . But ...

"At the same dock , checked the left . " He said as he shifted her bra down . huh ? Now a pair of plump fruit was fully open. Stimulating scenery .. Putting kirinyapun already strained . For a moment I hesitated , I also passed on , or not . If I continued , there is a chance I could not resist anymore , transmissivity and , , , , violate this oath that during high kujunjung . Otherwise also I delivered , that I refused to patient preference , and frankly too dong loss . I it normal genuine guy . In this vacillation of course I kept staring at a pair of beautiful fruit of God 's creation .

" Why Doc ? " The question is surprising .

" Ah .. engga anything ... cuman amazed " Ah ! The words slipped out of control . Started misbehaving you so, I told myself .

" Amazed what Doc " This is obviously a rather nasty question . It's clear why asked .

" Beautiful . " Again, I'm out of control

" Ah . doctors can aja .. Beautiful ass Doc " Again unnecessary questions .

" Moreover . "

" Engga really. ordinary aja " Ah it's slanted eyes .. Eyes are invited !

" I'm sorry ma'am yes . " Then I said to change the subject and avoid eye spotlight .

Kuremasi left breast with both hands , according to the procedure .

Added moaning loudly and often , her brake - literate . Wah . This does engga wrong ya . And more engga wrong , Syeni lead to move my left hand to her right breast and squeezed his hand come to follow the movement of my hand .. Obviously this is not a movement Sarari , but sexually stimulate movement . According to surprise me , even enjoy .

When Syeni increasingly unbridled moans , I was worried that the two sisters were suspicious . Even if the nurse entered the room , still safe , because this check couches covered with drapery . And . true also , I heard someone entering the practice room . I immediately motioned for silence . Cash Syeni silent . Then I pretend .

" Take a breath ma'am " as being checked . Heard him out again .

Can not be passed on ya , a good reputation can be destroyed during this .

"Let Bu yes . no signs of cancer anyway "

" Doc .. " He said huskily, pulling my hand , eyes closed and mouth half open . The second sphere was moving up and down the sound of his breathing . I understand his request . I was aroused . But I serve future patient demand weird ? In the examination room ?

Crazy !

Somehow the process, the next thing I knew we were already clashing lips . Our great kiss . Sweet lips .

I regained consciousness . Take off .

" Doc .. Please. Come on . " pants right hand squeezing my cock

" Ick hard .. "

" Engga be dong Bu .. '

" Doctors already ready so . "

" Yeah .. indeed .. But those days . "

"Please doctor .. Cumbulah me . "

I do not not want to , if you've a high like this , who the hell is refusing sex with comely women like this ?

"Later wrote . wait for their return " Eventually I too late .

" I 've engga resistant . "

"Pretty soon anyway . Come on , rapiin her first . Mother pretended to go home , later after they left, she could be back here again " So, I engga resistant and give way .

" Okey .. okey . Bener ya Doc "

" Bener Bu "

"How the hell call her mother , Syeni aja dong "

" Yes Syeni " I said , kissing her cheek .

" Ehhhhfff "

So Syeni out of the room , Nia entry .

" Doc exhausted "

He immediately unpacked . Neatly back .

" Doctors do not want to go home ? "

" Not yet. After you "

" Well , we first yes "

I watched them both out , get lost in the darkness . I'm looking for the elegant woman . A baby - bens sliding in and parked . The beautiful body was sticking . I give the code with a wink , and then go into the examining room , waiting .

Syeni entry .

" Lock the door " command.

Up in the examination room Syeni hugged me , tight all.

" Doc ... "

" Yes . Syeni . "

Needless to say another word , our lips instantly berpagutan . Agile and expert tongue explore my mouth cavity - ronga . Ah this woman .. Really .. ehm ..

While still hugging , Syeni shifted his body toward the patient bedside , leaned his waist on the edge of the divan , sipitnya sharp eyes staring at me , challenging . Gile bener ..

I can not stand it , to hell with the oath , code of conduct etc. . Before me stood a beautiful and sexy young woman , with a style challenge .

I opened his shirt buttons one by one until completely detached . Behold, two white blobs of chewy meat that seemed crowded enclosed black bra was I sequence and knead . This time it looks more prominent lumps , because its position is upright , not lying down like when I squeezed it earlier . Benar2 thrilling ..

Blousenya Syeni open yourself up to fall to the floor . Then unhook his hands behind his back Bhnya on . In the back of his hand while this , her breasts look more prominent . I can not stand it anymore ...

I grabbed it and threw away the black bra on the floor , and a pair of breasts Syeni round , protruding , chewy , white , clean looks entirely in front of me . A pair of nipples had hardened . There's nothing I can do besides stormed a pair of beautiful fruit with my mouth .

" Ooohhh .. Maaassss .. " moaned Syeni easement , now he called Mas !

I engga know what it's called flesh , round breasts springy so why really , it's rather difficult to bite me . Her nipples are also special. In addition to the color pink , too small , " pointing " , and loud . Apparently, not a bayipun touch . Sjeni young mother did not have children .

" Maaaasss .. Sedaaaap .. " she moaned as I licked her nipples and mengulumi .

Syeni change the position of reliance shifts more to the middle of the couch and I follow his movements so as not to lose my mouth putting this exciting . Then slowly she lay down as he hugged me . I will go and fall on top of him . Then I went on clicking - explore this beautiful breasts with my mouth , alternating right and left .

Meremasi hand had my back , my back tiba2 now move rejected .

" Release her first dong . Mas . "Said Syeni

I got out of bed, take off my clothes immediately , entirely . But when I want to take off my CDs , Syeni prevent it . While still sitting , his hands stroking the head of my cock sticking out of Cdku , made ​​me more tense aja .. Then , she slowly lowered my CDs to loose . I have been naked with weapons ready upright , in front of the patient , a young lady of beautiful , sexy and bare chest .

" Wow .. Not play .. " He said as he stared at my cock .


Wah . not fair ya , I've been naked while he was still with the mini skirt . I climbed back into bed, lay down , and began to unhook and short skirt zipper . Slowly I lowered my skirt too short . And .... Crazy !

Time to pull her skirt down , I expect will see a black CD that was before examining his chest , had seen a flash . Who " presented " now before me is not black CD 's , although both black, but thin fine hairs that grow on the surface of femininity Syeni , uneven . The feathers grew not so much , but the plot is clear from the center toward the edge of her femininity . I'm getting " dizzy " ...

Where his CD ? Oh .. Apparently she's already ready to welcome me . And Syeni I saw a thin smile .

" There is in the car " he replied confusion for the black CD .

" When to take it off ? "

"Earlier , before the fall . "

Benar2 Kupelorotkan up her skirt off .. now young white woman's body was entirely open . It turned out under rambur sex , her clit seemed mostly pink too ! Not playing . And it turns out , her thighs look more beautiful when the whole way. Clean white and round .

Syeni and opened her legs . Clitnya increasingly clear , true , pink . I immediately put my hips in between her thighs open , lay my body on top of her , and we kissed again . Soon we berpagutan , because ..

" Maass .. Insert Mas .. Syeni already engga anymore .. " Wow . he wants immediately wrote . Apparently he was already desperate . I got up . Opened her thighs even wider , placing the head of my cock on clitnya are flushed , and began to push .

" Uuuuuhhhhhh .. Sedaaaapppp .. " she moaned . And just wrote the head of my cock entered .

I pressed again .

" Ouufff .. Slowly dong Mas .. "

"Sorry ... " I'm rich in a hurry . Or vaginal Syeni narrow indeed .

I try to be patient , piercing slowly , but surely ... Until my cock sink entirely . True , her vagina is narrow . Friction keenly felt in my dick . Ohh joy ..


Bed linen on the bed for the patient so acak2an . His bed creak every time I do the stabbing motion .

Do you realize ?

Who the fuck are you ?

The patient and his wife !

You should not be doing this .

Exhausted , he himself requested . Requested period examined her breasts , one of whom she had beautiful breasts ? Who's asking and I ran a hand over her breast memijiti ? Who asked remasannya continued even though I 've said there's no bump ? Okey , deh . He's all that requested it. But you can always turn it down ? Why not meet all reasonable requests it ? After all , you are asking that he come home again after your servants . Okey deh , I asked him to come again . But some of them who stand to see this comely young woman naked in front of us and asked fucked ?

That , I'm talking to myself , while continuing to boost pumping over her naked body ... until the time comes . It's time to speed up the pumping . Peak time for sex is almost here . And of course it's time to pull out the penis in her stomach removed , keeping things worse .

But Syeni menjepitku feet , hold me pull out my cock .

Because I was unable to resist anymore .. Creetttttttt ........... Kesempr otkan cum hard water into his body , into the vagina Syeni , he twitched and mendenyut ....

Then I fall limp on top of him .

The body is very wet by sweat , and the sweat too . ...

Oh .. For the first time I fucked my patients.

Patients who have a vagina " legit " ..

I still limp on top of her when the phone Syeni stored in her purse rang . Syeni face suddenly paled . A little nervously asked me to pull out , then reached for his cell while giving code so I keep quiet . HP holds up somewhat away turned to me, still naked , and talk a little whisper . I could not clearly hear the conversation . Funny how it seems , the call while stark naked ! I watched her from behind . Indeed, the ideal body shape , body shape similar to the Spanish guitar .

" Who Syen " I asked .

" Koko , My husband," Oh .. I suddenly felt guilty .

" Suspicious yes he "

" Ah . Engga . " He said as he burst into my body .

" Syeni said , still not able to turn , wait 2 more " he continued .

" Your husband knows you're here "

"Yes dong , indeed Syeni going to the doctor " Tiba2 erat2 she hugged me .

" Thank you so very delicious .. Mas ... Syeni satisfied "

" Ah period .. "

" Iya bener .. Mas a great game . "

" Ah . engga goes without strings attached "

" Bener Mas .. Syeni even want anymore . "

" Ah . Udahlah , we unpacked , tuh awaited husband ama "

" Next time Syeni want anymore ya Mas "

" What about later aja .. EVER so again "

" Do not worry , Syeni IUD use anyway " This is the answer I wanted .

" Oh yes .. ? "

" The Koko pengin not have children "

We unpacked . Syeni picked up her bra and blouse lying on the floor , keep wearing blousenya , not her bra first . It turns out her bra incorporated into a handbag .

" Why her bra engga wear? "

" Entar aja deh at home "

" Entar suspect you know , your husband "

" Ah , he's departing Malem anyway , was called out of the office "

He buttoned blousenya one by one , the new levy skirt . Sexy young woman who really just me fuck this . Blose spheres form a pair of tight chest with no bra . Vine chest was shaking when she's wearing her mini skirt . I terrangsang again ... How Syeni wearing a sexy skirt with a little jiggling all. Moreover, I know behind the blouse was no longer a barrier .

"How ngliatin wrote , wearing his dong "

" Out . You really sexy anyway ... "

" Ah .. period .. Why not wear clothes ? "

" Entar ajalah . taking a shower first. "

Got dressed , hugged the still naked Syeni erat2 up bungkahan her chest meat sandwiched in my chest .

" Syeni home first ya thing . Syeni sometime ya want any more . "

" Yeah .. deh . who can resist .. " But , why ya .. My cock up again anyway .

" Eh .. Woke up again yeah .. " Syeni apparently noticed.

I did not answer , just hugged her .

" Mas want anymore . ? "

" Ah . You wait right your husband "

" There is still time anyway ... " he started kissing my face .

"I can Syen night , another time wrote "

Syani not answer , instead meremasi my cock is already strained . Then He led me to my desk . Benda2 removal is on the table , and I was seated at the table , pushed me to fall back on the table . Then Syeni climbed onto the table , stepped over my body , revealing mini skirt , holding my cock and directed to the vagina hole , keep pressing down Syeni sit in my body . ..

Direct cock broke her pussy ..

Syeni swaying like riding a horse .

Once again we have intercourse .

This time Syeni able menccapai climax , a few seconds before I sprayed with water pussy cum ...

Then he pinned me fall .. Limp limp .

"Sometime to my house yeah ... we play there .. " he said before leaving.

" Awesome . husband. ? "

" If he's there engga dong .. "

Well , I'm waiting for your invitation.


Since " event Syeni " it , I became more and enjoy my job . Exploring the woman's chest with a stethoscope makes me so " exciting " , but before that , a boring job . Especially young mothers who become more and more patient and a lot of them are sexy .

Artikel Terkait: Sex stories and The patient-doctor

Description: Sex stories and The patient-doctor Rating: 5.0 Reviewer: Unknown ItemReviewed: Sex stories and The patient-doctor
Comments
0 Comments

{ 0 komentar ... read them below or add one }