Created (c) by Princexells Seyka (Princelling Saki)

Sex stories - First Sex

Adult sex stories that will try sex story I shared in this site is about adult sex stories about my sex experience with my girlfriend naked for the first time . Anggi just call my name , I'm 22 years old . I was a student in one of the public universities in Yogyakarta . Right now I 've been in the final level and is in a period of thesis completion . Before I begin the story would be a wonderful story for me , please allow me to describe myself . My height 160 cm with a weight of 45 kg . Sepinggul long black hair and straight . My skin was pure white. My eyes are small and round with full lips . My breasts are not too big , measuring 34 B.

A month ago , a man aged 28 years ask me to be pacarny . I demand that can not be refused , because he was someone who I always dreamed of. He's like a prince to me . Her body is tall and athletic and sharp eyes that always struck me . His name was Rico , my first lover . Rico has been working in private companies in Jogja . Rico was very romantic , she was always able to take me flying high into the dream world . Thousands of seduction that may sound trite always poetry to my ears . So far our relationship is normal. Some times we do a soft kiss in the car or when you are in a quiet place . But more than that we have not been . To be honest , I sometimes want more from him . Just imagine it often made ​​me masturbate .

Today ( March 30, 2010 ) just over a month so our day . Rico and I wanted to celebrate the anniversary . After a lengthy discussion , it was decided our weekend vacation to Kaliurang .

I wait for Saturday to come as well . Rico promised to pick me up at 07.00 pm . Since last night I thought I could not sleep because of the thumping . For this special day , I also choose a special outfit . I was wearing a sleeveless shirt and blue jeans 3/4 . My long hair just clipped it . Because I'm afraid that wet while playing in the waterfall, I bring a change of clothes and a pair of underwear . Shortly later Rico comes with honda jazz white . Ahh, , Rico always looks gorgeous in my eyes . Though he was only wearing a black shirt and long jeans .

" It's ready to go , terary ? ' I nodded and quickly got into the car . Trip did not take long because the road is still pretty quiet . About 45 minutes later we arrived at the tourist attractions . It turns out the entrance to the tourist area were still closed .

" Still closed , mas .. We first wrote the way to somewhere else , how? " Asked
" Yeah .. try over and over. Who can have a nice view . "

Rico quickly pulled away . Not so many interesting sights . Once the round was deserted , parked Rico .

" We waited here aja ya , honey . While eating brown bread that I had bought . You have not had breakfast , right? "
"Yes , mas .. Anggi also hungry "

While eating bread , Rico and I talked about the places we will visit . Suddenly ...

" Oh dear Anggi , already eating really big messy childish , , , " he said with a laugh . I was so embarrassed and took tisue in the dashboard . I have not had time to clean my face , Rico closer , " Here , let me clean the mas . " I do not think much about it . But Rico did not take tisue of my hand , but lowered his mouth and licked my lips around the chocolate . Oooh , , cold morning air made ​​my heart was beating very fast .

" Well , it's clean . " Says Rico , smiling. But his face was still so close , so close , only about 1-2 cm in front of me . I bend over backwards to thank the little voice trembling . Rico just smiled , then gently stroked my cheek left hand , lifted my chin . I can see his black eyes looked at me , shook me even more . I was really trying to set up my breath . Instantly , Rico kiss landed on my lips . I was kissing him back . I wrap my arms around his neck . Rico felt my right hand and his left hand stroked my hair stroked my arm . Before long , I felt we were a different kiss , no passion there . Rico occasionally made ​​me bite my lip and sighed , " uhhhh ... " I reflexively strengthen the arms , asking for more . But Rico just end it , " I love you , honey " then kissed my lips quickly and releasing her arms . I tried to smile , " I love you , too" . Inside I was really embarrassed , because sighed . Maybe if I did not sigh , kiss it will continue so. Aaahh , , , stupid me . Rico then pulled towards the sights .


We played from morning until the night before . Nothing was already 19:00 pm . Before returning to the city , our first dinner at one of the restaurants . Usual , no dinner just 1 hour . Finished eating , I look at my watch was showing at 21:30

" Wow , mas , , , already at this hour . Kos Anggi cap dah , ya . Anggi forget maw message home late . How, is it? "
" Aduuh , , how , huh? ? Ga may also ye sleeping in boarding mas . "
" Uuuh , , how , then? ? "
"I can , do not worry . We are looking for a way out as you go along aja . "

During the trip I was really confused . Where am I sleeping tonight ? ?

" Unfortunately , we slept at the inn wrote , yes . Here's a lot of specialty areas . How? "
" Yeah deh , mas .. of the Anggi sleeping outside "

Shortly later Rico stopped at a small inn with cheap price . But it turned out rooms are full because of this night of the week and many are staying . Up to the fifth inn , finally there is also an empty room . But only one . Because it's almost 23:00 we decided to take the room . Up in the room , lying on a mattress directly Rico which arguably size single beds . I myself have felt badna sticky , went into the bathroom to change clothes . Out of the shower , in the heart cranky too . If nginap know this, one room , I can always bring my chemise sexy . Continue to wear sexy clothes too . Because I just bring a tank top ma long jeans . Gone were my hopes could feel the beauty with Rico . Out of the shower , I immediately left the room . Rico looked asleep . Sad too see she's already sleeping . I climbed to the top of the mattress and make him wake up .

" Dah finished showering , yes .. "
"Yeah , ga mas bath ? ? "
" Ga ma towels bring a change of clothes "
" In the bathroom there are towels , really. Dressed it again wrote , mas "

Rico may feel hot as well , so he started to follow my advice . Turns me feel sleepy . I immediately pull the blanket and closed my eyes without berpikit anything . I fell asleep a few moments , I felt a touch on my cheek and kisses cold in my eyes . When I opened my eyes , looked Rico bare chest . There are only a towel wrapped bottom. Athletic body that looks so clear and looks me breathless.

" Guns cold mas , not wear clothes . Just use a towel " I said with a smile full of desires .

No answer from Rico . Gently and quickly in rengkuhnya my head and we were kissing . Not the usual soft kiss . But a passionate kiss . More than we did this morning . Our tongues played with each other , sucking , " mmmm ... mmm .. "

I wrap my hand on his back , I stroked his back . Membelau my right hand and then his broad chest , nipple play small . Apparently inducing movements Rico , in peluknya me closer , my body feels right on top of me . Rico turned his kiss , to my ears , " aaah , , mmm , , "

His hands were exploring my body , touching both mountain twin . In stroked it gently , making me sigh relentless

" Aaah , , mm , , masss , , , uhh , , , " my body writhing slightly as amused . I can feel my pussy getting wet because of earlier actions . Rico hand , then into the tank topku , exploring my back . Seemed to understand what to look for Rico , I tilt my body slightly and creamed my lips passionately. Rico was full of lust and revenge with no bra hooks off 1 sec . Nico felt my hand straight back into my body and direct mmbelai both breasts .

" Aaah , , , uhhh , , , "
"Honey , , , topny removable tanks , yes," he said with wheezing due to a passion. Without my approval , must let loose tank top and also BHku . Part of me was not dressed . Rico immediately enjoy both breasts . In squeezed my breasts , , , makes me squirm , sigh ,

" Aaah , , sss ... Maass , , uhhh , , , , " The cry of my mouth seems to make more eager Rico , he then suck my tits and nipples sucked , " Aaaahh , , , , ohhh , , , , , mmmm , , , " I groan , sigh , squirm in reaction to every action . Rico left hand with his right hand caressing my stomach and mouth are still busy enjoying hardened breasts . Rico left me feeling pretty tanga briefs jeansku trouble opening . I raise my hips and my hands trying to open the connection jeans with trembling . The jeans painstakingly akhrinya unconnected . Tanga Rico left with no time to infiltrate directly into my panties , stroking my pussy is already wet , " aaahh , , , Maass , , aah , , teruus , , ssshh , , mmmmm "

I felt my clit pressing Rico , " aaahh , , , , " sighed and shook me even more . Moreover Rico still suck my nipples . Not long after I felt my whole body feels tight , my pussy contracted and I squirm great , " AAAHHH , , , , , , " while holding the edge of the bed to welcome my first orgasm .

Rico seems to make me feel satisfied orgasm . I set the breath unfinished , Rico was in between my legs , dijilatinya both breasts , down to the bottom , the second lick my stomach . Makes me feel full of deliciously amused , " Oooh , , mass , , " As if know what I want, Rico hands off my underwear . Tampakalah pussy is flushed with a fine hair around it . Rico then plays his tongue in my pussy . Rico licks , suck my pussy , made ​​me feel great and menggelinjang second time , the contraction , " aaaaahh , , , , " . I orgasm for the second time . Very menyenangakan sensation .

Rico was not satisfied with orgasm . After he cleaned my pussy , I could feel the tongue Rico barged in and attacked clit . My breath is getting hunted down and continue to flow from my lips a sigh kenikmtan strains that I never imagined before .

" Aahh , , mas , , aah , , uuhh , , , eeenaakk , , mmm , , sss "

I really enjoy given oral Rico . Rico felt tongue thrust deeper into my vagina , making fluid from the vagina continues to flow without stopping . make sigh that came out of my mouth faster and faster . The longer Rico provide stimulation in the vagina , making me squirm and moan stronger. I felt my pussy contract again , and I had an orgasm .

After the orgasm subsided , her face wet with Rico and passionate to rest my body which was naked. Rico sucking lips and tongue . My left hand and then pull the towel was still covering the bottom. Makes me feel his dick poking my stomach , making me more excited . Our increasingly wet kiss . Our mouth is open wide , lips clashing . Rico with nimble tongue trace the outside of the mouth and chin . I also replied agility . My tongue wet mouth and chin . Each time his tongue sweeping the surface of my skin , I felt the fire continues to expand my wild desire . Our tongues finally met . I grew older and continued to moan deliciously spirit . My hands explore all parts of my back . Rico stroked my head and left hand wringing that round ass .

" Aaahh , , mass , , , "
Rico sudden stop her advances , " honey ... I love you , I want you to fully" and gently kissed my lips are already wet . I was too full of passion for any actions Rico . Until it was hard to talk . I put my neck on the second lengaku Rico and I smoke lips deep as the answer . I wanted to take off my virginity in the arms of Rico .

Rico turned white keleherku kiss lips , kissing , licking , made ​​me even more aroused . Rico felt penis rubbing pussy , made ​​me even more excited , especially the two breasts that are very hardened played by Rico . Rico licks down from my neck to hold his tongue touched the tip of my nipples are increasingly making me moan uncontrollably , " aaahh , , , oohh , , , mmm , , aahh ." My nipples while the other one remained stranded with her ​​hand. Then continues down her breasts and continued until the end touches the surface of my vagina . Soon I felt the penis in the vagina Rico drowned after effortlessly as narrow vagina .

" Uuuh , , , aarggh , , , , " I feel severe pain to tears .
"It hurts yes , dear ... wait , yes .. Myspace also lost anyway " Rico comfort me , kissing my eyes that secrete tears . Once I felt my pussy getting used to the presence of the penis Rico , Rico and moving his dick slowly , in and out of my vagina . The longer moves faster and makes me sigh favors . Faster and faster , I was lost in the back long and strong orgasms . But Rico who seem barely able to survive , has been accelerating its movement . I just felt my pussy orgasm which is too sensitive to contract again ..

" Sayaang , , I'm going out , dikeluarin where ? " Asked breathlessly .
" In the course , mass , , " After all , I'm also in infertility . so what dikeluarin outside , I thought.

Soon after, I immediately had an orgasm simultaneously with Rico . I felt then bursts inside my vagina hole which gives incomparable pleasure .

Rico then lay down beside me and hugged me tightly . My little body to sink into his arms . Rico hand gently stroked my long hair , " Anggi we love ... Forever together yes , dear . " And a gentle kiss , romantic landed on my lips .

" Yeah , mas .. " I kissed her lips slowly but momentary . Squeeze me then my body to body . I see the clock in the room shows at 01.00 , my eyes were already tired and we slept soundly .

Daybreak sunlight into the room through the window and woke me up. There is little sense of surprised to see a new face for the first Rico I slept with men . But remember what happened last night made ​​me re- aroused . Slowly , kiss my aunt Rico are slightly open . It turns out that then kiss woke Rico with more passionate kissing and biting my ear .

" Good morning, my love , my love , " he said .
" Morning , , , " I kiss her lips again and soon we were sucking each other lips each lai , and play tongue , increase pleasure in the morning . Because he wanted a little fun , I loose my kisses

" I shower first , yes ... " I have not had time to stand up , new seat, Rico pull my stomach , kissing her gently . Made me resist the urge to leave the bed .
"Later dear .. " Slowly kiss Rico from the stomach up to the neck , licking it , making me sigh nikamat , " aahh .. mmm .. "

Rico licking my neck from behind . Wringing his right hand and his left hand pressing boobs pussy. I felt his fingers go down the hole pussy , clit play . Soon my body was writhing , hips lifted , and the first orgasm that morning came .

Gently memangkuku Rico . I Diletakannya over her thighs . My legs wrapped around his back . We were kissing and Rico slowly insert his penis into the vagina . Rico then pumping his penis , making full menggelinjang favors . While playing his dick , Rico enjoys both breasts harden .

" Aaah , , aah , , aahh , , " the longer , faster, and I felt my pussy contract again . I hugged her tightly and head Rico I moaned as an orgasm " Aaaaaaahhhh .... " followed by Rico which also peaked . After that we were making out again a few moments later a new bathroom and returned to the city leaving the room soaked sheets cairanku and Rico as well as a sign of loss of virginity blood spots .

Memulangkanku Prior to boarding , we stopped by kos Rico to make love again . Since then , every end of the week if there is no rush we'll definitely check in at a hotel for sex .

Sometime I 'll share another love story with Rico of course .


If the story is less stimulating sorry , yes .. Feedback is the first .

Artikel Terkait: Sex stories - First Sex

Description: Sex stories - First Sex Rating: 5.0 Reviewer: Unknown ItemReviewed: Sex stories - First Sex
Comments
0 Comments

{ 0 komentar ... read them below or add one }