Created (c) by Princexells Seyka (Princelling Saki)

Sex stories - Staff Outside And Inside Bed

Ohhhhhh ... ohhhh .... ohhhh ... delicious paaa ... ohhh ... ohhh ... " I moaned because it felt delicious .

At that time I was in a standing position while holding on to the table bowed pack Yanto work in his office . Me still complete unused clothes , while the pants and my panties had slipped up to the ankles . Pak Yanto itself being fuck from behind by simply removing his penis through his pants zipper alone .

CREK ... CREK ... CREK ... CREK ... CREK ... you hear the sound of wet pussy is already very wet

" Uuuuhhh ... uhhh .... Ake 's about to get a paaaa ... ohhhhhh " I started moaning orgasm feels pleasure when coming.

Pak Yanto hip movement accelerate so that he can also get along with ejaculation orgasm .

" A ... A ... HHHH ... HH .. " I hear his muffled scream with his body shaking , his dick plunged deep in burrows senggamaku .

" Ake ... ss .. my ... out ... " he whispered restrained

" AHHHHMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMPPPHHHHHHHHHH ... " I myself was busy hold favor to scream until my face turned into red.

SROOOTT ... SROT ... SROT ... srot ... srot ... spray jizz pack warm Yanto was radiating into my womb that when it already contains a three- month -old fetus , who also came from his seed .

After a breath to calm down until we no longer hunt , Mr. Yanto then take a tissue to clean the groin and then his cock to help me put on my pants again . Without kissing first because it will make a mess my lipstick , I stepped out of the room because he was out there already waiting for sales managers who will be facing him .

I was often asked to serve Quickly Sex in his office , especially in the morning , we only need 5-15 minutes to achieve orgasm and ejaculation . One of the things I had to reduce my comfort is a favor to resist moaning sound so as not to out his workspace . I'm not the only female employees who he slept with , but only that he asked me to serve Quickly Sex in the office .

Ake my name , my age now is 34 years old this incident , my status is married with one child . I work in a corporate IT and Telecommunications in London as secretary concurrently purchasing staff to pack Yanto . Previously I was a regular administrative staff , but at the request of the pack Yanto I was promoted to purchasing staff and conduct limited secretarial functions .

Pak Yanto is a managing director of the company who is also the owner of the company . He is a person who is very sympathetic , patient and painstaking in teaching in order to help his men . The first time I was placed under him to replace his secretary who resigned because of marriage , I was very scared so often done wrong . But he still trusted me even in the beginning of this year he promoted me so my salary rose nearly doubled .

Although I am now more familiar with Yanto pack , but still I often feel too comfortable if he should face . The one that makes me uncomfortable is that his eyes are very sharp and sometimes I feel like being naked . There is one change that I have experienced since I got a promotion that is trying to look more attractive every day to pack Yanto , I do not know what the exact reason of this decision .

On a day pack Yanto assigned me to attend seminars and workshops are held at a hotel in the area Jatinangor , of course the material is in accordance with the work and the business of our company . In addition to seminars and workshops that I attended, at the same hotel turns out there are other events organized by one of our biggest customers . Pak Yanto decided to join this event to all meet with the decision makers of the company our customers .

Therefore, the same venue , we automatically becoming frequently met especially during lunch or coffee break . Of course as usual the staff I only dare to greet him , no more than that . But it turns out that instead Yanto pack started taking me chatting , initially chatter about jobs in offices and seminar material , but eventually the topic extends to things that are more personal .

This day seminar and workshop into the final day but the material is nothing new at all because of the show in the form of presentation of the companies that sponsor these seminars . At the time of morning coffee break pack Yanto took me to the streets just left the seminar early because beliaupun is no longer the show .

" But this afternoon Ake husband will pick pa , we plan together from here look at Sumedang brother " I said that confusion with the invitation did not dare refuse to fear hefty suspected my husband was not so jealous that later come to Sumedang .

" Out of the streets I could anterin Ake back here again , so it can still come to Sumedang with your husband " He tried to explain

" Where are we going to pa ? 'I again asked

" I want to Cipanas Garut Ake invites to soak in there , while refreshing moment tomorrow I'll start fresh again ngantor "

" Hmmmm ... fun too , but did not bring a swimsuit Ake " I'm so interested in his offer .

" I did not bring a swimsuit ... really we do not heat the water soak in the pool , but in the wading pool that we rent yourself so we can be free soak dressed or naked in all" he said with a laugh

" That sounds like deh tuh ... Ake participate , but the father later was really balikin Ake here again huh ? " I finally agreed to call him and do not think too much about what life berendamnya later .

I want to follow his invitation because this opportunity can rarely be obtained by regular staff like me , as his boss and owner of the company interact more with the least level manager or supervisor . It's just that my position as a day-to- day purchasing staff often placed as well as the secretary for some paperwork . I look forward to many opportunities to speak with my boss , I know more about his desire that can hopefully expedite the work and my career at the company .

However I also had a bit of trepidation, if my boss is a different agenda by taking me to the streets of the tourist attractions were alone . The possibilities could be it because just want to have fun by getting me , but it is not impossible that I will also be invited to accompany him to sleep . The second possibility is more likely to occur because Mr. Yanto took me to hire his own pool room that he could soak while telanjangpun . Does that not mean he gently asked me " ngamar " ?

There is an instant feeling of pride if he did want to ask me " ngamar " I mean the regular staff is quite interesting for him especially since I'm not young anymore and not a virgin . Even if true I will be invited to have sex while in Garut later , what should I do ? If I reject it certainly would make him furious , whereas if obeyed his call whether I can fulfill his expectations ? Is he also going to remain angry for not being satisfied with my service even after I obey her desire for intercourse ? Are after seeing my figure in a naked state , if he is still " tasteful " to me?

So many questions that I could not answer so eventually I decided to just give Yanto pack if it took me to have sex because it's already gone with him . Strangely that time I did not consider my status as a wife or my boss who is also married . I just hope that they keep the pack Yanto not ask me intercourse and really just want to be assisted to walk around and soak in hot water .

Finally we arrived at Garut , we do not directly go to the hot spring area , but stopped into a restaurant for lunch even though it was still too early . There we choose where to eat sitting on the floor on top of the rather romantic pool for people that come in pairs . As I will serve his subordinates for more comfortable eating our order .

Many things that we talked about , especially his curiosity about my family and also my experience before working at the place now . I did not dare to ask a lot more if the background is his unless he is being menceritakannnya . The conversation continues even though the food had run out , so I started to feel more familiar with him . After dhuhur besama , we moved on to the hot spring area in Garut Cipanas .

My heart was pounding loudly when Yanto pack turned the car into the driveway of one of the motels there that have a large enough yard . From the window of his car and then make booking rooms in several room boy that looks like it is waiting for guests at the motel entrance gate . I began to feel uneasy because of my hearing , he only booked one room only , which means if I'm going to a room with him berendamnya ?

Room boy who was invited to speak by Yanto pack into the front office to pick up the key rooms booked , then beckoned for us to follow . Pak Yanto greatest reservation there , so I started to hope it may include more than one soak a separate room . After parking his car in the car port front room , Mr. Yanto took me down and get into the room while her room cleared payment .

Geez .... The room was large and spacious , but still has only one room deep and also her bed . I began to tremble as my worries began to approach the reality that I was alone with Yanto pack in a motel room far from home .

"Want to instantly soak or take a break ? " Suddenly my boss asked

" I ... i .. take a break first , Ake would break first " I replied, a little choked up , I thought to ask for a break before I can put off for a hot bath . Who knows if the pack Yanto would plunge ahead so that if I was forced to take a dip after Yanto pack finishes . Anyway this room had two large beds , so I could not avoid the same bed with him .

"Then we break unison wrote first, then later bathe together too " said Pak Yanto , starting to take off your shoes and take her clothes off one by one to be naked in front of me just like that .

" Well ... you also open shirt dong , let soak and later lived direct our clothes are not wrinkled "

" Ake ti .. ti .. DAK brave sir ... " I said as he bowed to the already shivering body .

I now truly believe that Mr. Yanto did intend to fuck me here , not just wanted to take a soak in the hot water only.

"Then I bantuin yes ... " said my boss as he approached and started to unbutton his shirt over me one by one .

" Ja .. ja .. with pa ... " I moaned quietly as it begins to feel helpless

" Do what? " Asked my boss again , albeit with the usual noise but feels very intimidating

" Ma ... mean ... e .. ehh ... Let Ake wrote that open themselves ... " Finally, I felt compelled to give up and surrender to the situation where the pack Yanto not want to appear to have denied again .

With trembling hands I opened my clothes one by one until finally staying put on bras and panties and stood with his head bowed at the front of the pack Yanto , who had been to see me undress . Although still covered pussy panties I tried with my right hand closed , while I cross my left hand to cover my chest .

" Open the dong also bras and panties "

" Ake ashamed father ... "

" Shame why ? There are only two of us in here , and why I am not already naked too "

Finally I also follow his willingness to let go " last defense " that made ​​us both naked now . Although along the way I had been preparing for this event , but still I was very scared when saw this firsthand . Unnoticed tears started welling up in my eyes , but I did not dare to speak out at all afraid of making the atmosphere increasingly worse . I crossed my arms in front of body with both hands close groin while my upper arm piece is used to cover my chest at least putting my milk .

Pak Yanto now standing right in front of me with a high body size is almost attached to me . Reddish black penis was standing erect and sticking diperutku . His hands then grabbed my hand and wrapped it into the back of his body so that I was hugging him at the waist .

Then he lifted my chin with adjacent tanggannya until our faces then he kissed my lips gently as he was given a little puff - puff and a kiss . I could not react at all when it besides trying to close my eyes with tears that continued to tears . Pak Yanto patiently kissed me many times unnoticed until I began to open my lips are thin and directly utilized by him to put his tongue into my mouth cavity .

" Mmmmpphhhhh .... hhheehhhh .... mmmmppphhhh ... " I started in reaction to the kiss sighed pack Yanto is more incentive to play his tongue and began to melt my fears .

Used his left hand to his right hand embrace me while holding my neck . Without realizing that my hands around her waist started I used to hug the body pack Yanto so we are now closer together , skin meets skin . I feel my dick rubbing against his hairy thighs while Yanto pack penis rubbing against the stomach and breasts . Friction for the friction began to arouse my passion as well as courage to start his welcome action .

Groin was starting moist ................

Pak Yanto apparently also felt damp from the groin starting friction with his thighs so he began more intensive move a motion in the groin thigh . I responded with my thighs so that the entire stretch groin rubbing against the thighs can now pack Yanto .

" Aahhhhhhhhhh ..... paaa amused ... " I sighed when the kiss turned Yanto pack to my left ear and neck

" Ohhhhh .... oohhhh .... Ohhhh .... ohhhh .... ohhh .... paaaa ... " sigh sound increasingly unmanageable when the pack Yanto started wringing my little breast with his right hand .

Pak Yanto suddenly knelt down in front of me and his lips memangut directly nipple to suck my milk - suction , while his right hand was now stroking my dick .

" Bapaaaa ... oohhhhhh ..... paaa .... Ake will diapain .... ohhhhh ..... " I kept sighing almost did not stop .

" Ouchhhhhh ..... hhhhh .... shhhh ... shhhh.shhhhhh " can only hiss when I took out the pack Yanto put his finger into the hole and shake senggamaku quickly .

Dick slowly began to tarnish due to receive a stimulus pack - rasangan Yanto given me. My fears have disappeared altogether so he fears disappointing because I was constantly " working on " even to this day I still passive.

After getting muddy pit and fissure senggamaku , Mr. Yanto then stood again and slowly bend her legs so that now his penis in front of my vagina . I get the point that will fuck in the standing position , but I 've never done it as long as I married my husband . So I tried to help him with my foot while advancing groin stretches that hole senggamanya more directed forward .

It turns out that only Based on the instincts of my efforts was quite successful , I felt the head of his penis was in front of the burrow senggamaku whirling find the right position for entry .

BLESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS ....

Pak Yanto penis finally entered into the burrow senggamaku smoothly .

" UUUUUUUHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH ........... " Without being able to be detained again I groan loud noises so delicious .

After all his cock in, pack Yanto hug with his hands on pieces of ass . Then slowly straighten his legs so he automatically lifted me up by the encouragement of his penis on my dick like satay with tusuknya .

" Ohhhhhhhh .... Ake fear of falling paa .... " While trumpeted favors I was also scared my body will fall due only lifted only by muscle power alone his penis .

" Belitkan your legs to my waist as a hook so easy to fall in " syntax
I immediately hooked my legs around his waist and my arms around his neck , while I lean my head on his shoulder . Once he was sure I stick properly on his body , he then began to wiggle her ass back and forth .

" Ohhhhh ... ohhhhh .... ohhhhh .... ohhhh .... bapppaaa .. aaahhhh ... o hhhh .... ohhhh .... ohhh ... paaa ... enaaak "
Pak Yanto fuck who carried in his lap as he walked around the room . Copulate like this never really occurred to me and never imagined I would experience because my husband just doing ordinary things . Although Pak Yanto penis movement is very limited , but his penis is erect position and depressed by the weight of my body feels strongly favors making as if to pierce my heart .

" Ohhhh ... ohhhhh .... ohhh .... ohhhh .... ohhh .. " I kept sighing follow the movement of my boss
Not long after Pak Yanto menyandarkanku to the wall and began to push his penis more quickly because of the burden of my weight is partially restrained by the walls of the rooms .

" Addduddduuuuhhhhh ... ohhhhh .... ohhhhh ..... ohhhh ... ouchhhh ..... aahhhh .... ohhhh ... " sigh deepened .

" AAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRHHHHHHHHHHHHHH ................... " Finally I moaned with pleasure as orgasm came hard .

Pak Yanto genjotan reduce the intensity of his penis to give me the opportunity enjoy orgasm .

" Adduuuuuhhhh .... So good paaaa " I whispered in his ear

" We are now playing in bed yes dear ... I do not get out ... help me yes dear " Reply Pak Yanto gently .
I could only nod slowly because all my strength as if it had been sucked away by orgasm earlier . Pak Yanto then lowered me until my feet can tread on the floor before later releasing his dick from my pussy . His penis was still hard and look once upright although now more reddish color than ever before . Then I dibopongnya to bed .

" Uhhhhhhh .... " I sighed again when he releases his dick from my pussy .
In bed I could just lay limp , but I still remember his request that want to be helped to be able to ejaculate me . Therefore I tried to straddle my legs in order to signal that I was ready to welcome him again in order to reach ejaculation . I rub my hands on my dick broke so fixed and wet . Pak Yanto and climbed into bed with his penis ngocok shake - up close to the groin and immediately put it back into the burrow senggamaku .

BLESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS ................

" AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH ...... " Penis Pak Yanto could actually bring pleasure to me , although I see not too big or long in size .

" Euuhhhhh .... euhhhhh ... euhhhh .... euhhhh ... euhhhh ... " I sighed as Pak Yanto continue to start pumping his penis from above my body .

" Ooooohhhh ... ohhhhh .... bapppaaa .... teruss ... paaa ... auhhhhh a aaahhh ... " I rambled

Pak Yanto pumping harder and my pussy getting wet even begin to flood flow out .

Chop ... chop .... chop .... chop .... chop .... I heard that Yanto pack penis penetrates the already very wet pussy

" Ohhhhh ... ohhhh .... paaaaa .... Ake mauuu get a lagiiii .... ooohhhh "

I dare to put my feet on his pantanya to help pressure while pumping his penis .

" AAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKHHHHHHHHHHHH ..... " I moaned again as my second orgasm coming

I tried to push my legs wrapped around his ass so he could enjoy his orgasm but apparently also waiting for the imminent ejaculation .

" Akeeee .... I would spray the inside .... AHHH ... AHHH ... AHHH ... ahhh .... ahhhh .... ahhh " Shouts he bit restrained

SRRROOOOOT ..... SROOOOOT .... SROOOOTTTT .... srrrt .... srrrt .... srrrt spray of semen ... I feel my boss is being sowed his seed in my womb .

" Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh ..... " Pak Yanto sigh of relief after all the semen out

We then tenderly kissing and cuddling like a couple of the boss instead of the lower level employees .

" You can enjoy it dear ? " Tanya Pak Yanto gently opened the conversation with a fixed crushing and without pulling his dick out of my pussy .

" Could pa , delicious home Ake instead ... scared ... but if you know it will be good like Ake 've come from the first - once " Cerocosku length

" Just what you did not anything I fuck ? " Pak Yanto surprised by my answer

" For people like Ake , Ake chose to father already fucked it feels already how so .... " I explained

" Actually when the father invites Ake Garut to soak for room rental , Ake already felt sure the edges are going to be invited to copulate " I continued my hand while cleaning a lipstick stain cheek and around her lips " Ake understand was that people who already big bath together would doing ... "

" So when Ake iyain , it means that already includes willingness Ake disetubuhin father" I said a little spoiled "If Ake is still a virgin may be another story or maybe the same tetep " .

" In fact, the most feared Ake not disetubuhinya , but fear can not satisfy the father or the father angry make " I continued " Ake does not know , the big ones like the father wants what if another intercourse "

"If young people like her husband Ake mah so easy to guess he wants " I am still blurted " stay ngangkang Ake shot him straight , finished ... mmmmpppphhhhhh "
Pak Yanto just smiled and kissed me on the lips to stop flushing hardly said anything that did not stop . We kissed again tenderly tongue to play each of the ways I can learn to kiss kiss deep and arousing . So far, I only kiss with my husband complained only lip service at best and like swapping spit .

" Mmmmmmpppphhhhhhh .... ahhhh ... mpppppphhhhhhh ...... ohhhhhh ..... mpppphhhh " When I could not resist kissing my sigh Pak Yanto because penis is not as hard as before , although I felt twitching in the burrows senggamaku causing tingling delights. I then responded by moving the groin muscles to squeeze his penis with my hand while forcefully punched his ass .

" Ahhhhhh .... " I sighed as Pak Yanto pull out his dick from my pussy and lay beside me . I tried to bring myself lay my head on his chest hoping he was willing to hug me , turns out he greeted me with affection , not just reply to my arms but also the body and stroking my hair .

It's also my boss asked me to tidy up my cock feather because he is more pleased thin hair neat and ask later time we have intercourse again been changed . Although my husband actually prefers hairy pussy , but I chose to follow the will pack Yanto and I'll find the reason for my husband . Moreover, from the words that meant he was going to invite me copulate again at a later time that makes me more flowery .

After sufficient rest , our bath in the tub with hot water available in the hotel bathroom . We soak each other's arms , hugging me from behind the pack Yanto so his hands could hold my dick while playing , wringing her breasts and nipples playing her milk .

" Geli paaa .... ohhhhh ... hhhhhh .... shhhhhhhhh " I began to sigh and hiss when Yanto pack while kissing her neck and ears into the rut starts dikeluarmasukkan senggamaku submerged .
My body involuntarily began to squirm because he conducted stimuli . I felt my penis begin to harden my boss was behind my back so that made ​​me even more aroused .

" Ohhhhhh .... bapaaa ... Ake want fucked again ... shhhhhhh " I ventured to ask him who had reached the finish berahiku keubun the head .
He lifted a finger from the hole senggamaku and lifted my ass slightly so that his penis could be directed at the groin from behind .

BLESSSSSSSSS ...........

" OOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH .................... favors once paaa " he moaned welcomed the entry of the penis into me .

" Euhhhhh .... euhhhhh ... euhhhh ... euhhhhhh ... euhhhh " I try to take the initiative to move their body up and down in the water while holding on to the edge of the tub .

Movement up turunku cause waves on the water bath that grew increasingly restive as well irregular kenikmatanku passion that keeps getting bumpy ride .

" Heeeehhhhhh .... Heehhhhh .... Heeehhhhh .... Heeehhhhh ... " I tried to raise the tempo of my movements but still it 's water resistance make movements like slow motion in films .

Pak Yanto offset the lower ascending movements with his hips while his right hand wringing more incentive breasts from the back and the left hand plays kelentitku .

" Oooohhhh .... ohhhhh .... ohhhh .... ohhhh .... ohhhh ..... ohhhhh " the wild movements with stimulation of his

" AAAKEEEE DAPEETTTTT AGAIN ..... OHHHHHHHHHHHHHH " I screamed when he gets the first orgasm in the water .

I stopped moving my body to enjoy the incredible wave of orgasm for me to breath a little tersenggal - Senggal . Pak Yanto still wiggled his hips so that his penis is still up and down in the hole senggamaku , his hands crossed on my chest , squeezing both my breasts gently . I felt warm lips kissing the nape and back over and over again I feel complete pleasure .

Pak Yanto asked me to rotate the body so that our position be facing each other with their penises are still there in the groin . We kissed while I hugged him , holding his hand while both pieces of ass hips down while still ascending . Slowly my passion and began to dawn on her hip movements offset by moving his own hips up and down .

" Ahhhh .... Mmmmmppphhhhhhh ...... oohhhhhhh ..... mmppppphhhh ... " We continue intercourse while continuing to kiss .

The longer we were getting hot kiss , our lips crushed each other and the game is getting wild tongue . Pak Yanto penis movement increasingly rough , with hard penis poking into my butt hole senggamaku while he punched down by hand .

" Ohhhhhh .... ohhhhh .... ohhhhhh .... paaaa .... ohhhhh .... baapaaaa .... aduuuh hhhh ... " I can only moaned with pleasure without doing anything because Mr. Yanto took over the reins .

" Akeeee .... I want keluarrrrrr " Yanto pack moan

I feel Pak Yanto body shook violently while his penis was throbbing with no less severity .

SROOOOOOTTT ... SROOOTTT ....... SROOOTTTT ... spray after spray of semen flooded my womb my boss back

" A. . Aahhhh .. a .. a .. a .. aahhhh ... " Pak Yanto muffled moan

Although I do not have an orgasm again that coincided with ejaculation pack Yanto , I still feel satisfied because it gets orgasm earlier . I then kissed and fondled my boss 's face that looks quite exhausted after intercourse with me in hot water . Senggamaku liang muscles to contract your back I massaged his penis Pak Yanto is also being exhausted in my body .

It seems my boss is very happy with what I was doing , and he replied with a kiss and hug me lovingly . He then kisses all over my face , neck and breasts and suck - suck her nipples while saying their satisfaction with intercourse . As a woman , of course I feel proud that he was able to satisfy my boss everyday even though I was also very satisfied as it gets higher pleasure than when I used to have sex with my own husband .
With fixed position " riding " him we talked various things , ranging from jobs related to their personal life , of course he alternated kissing tenderly . Pak Yanto had asked me if I was wearing a safety , when I reply to the question why only now when he has been asked twice to spread their seeds ? He replied with a laugh that because I have a husband that she was not too worried if I were pregnant because of it.

I'm now using an IUD as a safety because they have not planned to have more children . Then he casually asked me , if I loose IUDnya if he wanted to impregnate me ? The answer is quite surprising but very please me because he is willing to " donate " their seeds but do not want to marry me . But he was willing to commit to help with the costs " biological child " it .

When finished soaking , and cleaning our bodies and dressed again to get ready to go home because my husband is going to pick me up at the seminar . In the middle of the pack trip Yanto asked me to perform oral sex , because I 've never done it and he guided me on how to do it . Arriving at the venue parking lot , Mr. Yanto had not ejaculated are forced to more aggressively suck on his penis . Finally he asked me to ejaculate and semen drinking the whole way down.

It turns out my husband also is local parking lot to pick me up so that made ​​me a little panicky and in haste I immediately smoothed my hair and clothes and wearing lipstick again who have lost penis stuck in the pack Yanto .

Artikel Terkait: Sex stories - Staff Outside And Inside Bed

Description: Sex stories - Staff Outside And Inside Bed Rating: 5.0 Reviewer: Unknown ItemReviewed: Sex stories - Staff Outside And Inside Bed
Comments
0 Comments

{ 0 komentar ... read them below or add one }