Created (c) by Princexells Seyka (Princelling Saki)

Sex stories - Overnight With Lina

At the age of kindergarten , I never caught my parents ' fulfill ' duty ' household , because my bed is only separated by curtains olehkain tuaku.Pada two elementary school age , hobbies peeping bathroom burns my brain to have more ' dilute ' . Until then since junior high school subjects ' fingers toying ' telahku overshoots with courage and kenekadan every jumping on public transport , thanks to my new hobby nontonbokep.Baru high school age , a friend laugh at stupidity because they have not been doing masturbation and wet dreams rely . While the brothers lining up to be mangsaku class ( remember when I was active as chairman of the student council .) And finally keperkasaanku terjajal after graduating high school . When a school in New Zealand and the Netherlands , experience increased little by little until it becomes co - pilot and air- advontur in corners negri.Salah the story is the following : This is the fifth time I got a 5 day schedule this Ternate.Kali Ambon - capt . Frank the hobby of sleep still be my boss , accompanied by a flight attendant and steward plump named Yuni Ardi.Seperti geblegbernama usual first day was the introduction of inter crew.Capt . Frank stocky guy but funky , famous bruiser ' looking ' girl senior.Ardi an archipelago in the senior steward who not less crazy with the captain ' excited ' . Yuni senior stewardess sweet-faced plump for use as a safety spiral occurs if an 'incident ' . while I was lees than three of them at the time itu.Malam last second after landing , I met Frank om talking to officers Manise Ambon hotel restaurant , while his men menungguketiga dinner together . Five minutes later two other colleagues followed us.We dinner punctuated with laughter while talking about adult experiences during flight duty , while I was just a listener that ' harbored ' perasaan.Demikian also schedule the saturation appears fourth night ketiga.Pada began tickling us foursome . But it seems the captain and the flight attendant has had enough flight hours to resolve their own problems masing.Yuni also did not seem to feel the swelter merekaberdua interest , because it appears once for three days more lengketpadaku Yuni , knowingly choose doski mending target more ' soft ' if terpaksa.Hal is reinforced when on the last night ( to 5 ) Yuni increasingly bold look for a chance to chat with both of them . Granted I'm not very good looking , just have clitoris if you've gatel , what Maudi said . That's about his opinion on one occasion we berdua.Malam it , at seven o'clock , he called Yuni pengin chat . I'm looking for a variety of excuses that did not happen . Yuni called me into his room , though more palatable ngobrolnya inserted because I do not want to gossip ( prisipku : sex ok - no stewardesses ) I let him into kamarku.Eh tantangin base already dying times , Yuni welcome my challenge , after hanging up , knocked on the door doski kamarku.Sekarang I panicked , Yuni entered my room with a mini negligee . Her legs were shapely smooth , it can not be disangkal.Tergoda kemontokannya anyway , but the principle is the principle . Sontok me stay and no more bargaining . But luck was on my side , the phone rang . Turns co - pill of another aircraft which was my friend , also nge - RON ( Rest Over Night ) at the same place . Today his name . " Lu July .... 'm doing ? " " Bengong .... why ? & Q UOT ; " bantuin my dong ! " " Helped you ? Weve why ? "And the Day of the story , he said he fitted the streets at three ABGsetempat acquaintances , sugary - sweet , but overwhelmed Day set . Days later asking for my help with her . " Thanks god ... " I thought. Because I finally have a reason unplug from terkaman tiger , and with a little ' prophets speak ' , I'm detached from the grip of Yuni , who then returned to his room with no advance in tekuk.Namun help friends did not always run smoothly . Long story short , we ( me & Day ) succeeded in kadalin same tuh Ambon three local teenagers , but I do not really have dreamed sekecewa day before tidur.Kembali Yuni phone to my hotel , but with a lazy voice mema'afkanku Yuni has been left in a state of horny earlier . Yeah , but I 've actually changed my mind a bit . I hung up , kuturun down the hotel , where there are bars and karaoke there . thought it helps release tension , because tomorrow is the last day in Ambon ( after that I have not been to Ambon Ambon again hit by tragedy until now ) . at karaoke , I went bartender who also doubles clerk . name is Alex and we used to swap stories about life malam.Menjelang twelve hours , was a four song to sing alternately with the other visitors . Jam one , karaoke will be closed . Karenabir , taste kantukku already vanished . Jam at the Alex mengahampiriku , " Jul " " Da - pa lex ? " " girl Liat your right hand , place the tip of sitting ! " " Yeah , why lex " I said after seeing a plump-bodied woman , neatly dressed in tight jeans . " he said he's interested you t-shirts , shirts Joger he asks, that what is not ... " weve coincidence , I'm wearing a dark green shirt Joger reads : " Sorry I just anu ' L ' " " Saucy not lex ? from here too dark " Alex just pick two thumbs up . " lex you know ? " " He used to come jul ... , he said just once to see you , may your shirt if he wanted to buy , he said there's only Joger shirts in Bali .... " " Lah , Myspace cave lex wear what ? " Alex quietly waiting for my reaction . " Then said moreover lex ? " " He's asking for you to name your hometown ..... he said the same as the Java face .. " " You know I love working where "" Beta said I do not know too jul ... " " Ok ... this time I do not want tolongin lex ? " " definitely jul , just do not forget the friend wrote ... , what ...
beta ... who can help ? " " Please love my room number to him , tell him to take his own shirt in my room , do not have to pay ... " " Ok boss . ! " " And .... " " There's more .. ? " " You wrote my real name , but if I bilangin gigolo of Java " " Have you .. ? " " Let it wrote , now I'm going to the first room , the preparation .... " Alex grinned , but he will understand what I mean by heart . after a few bills meyelipkan tip and pay a beer , I'm back to kamar.Tiba in the room, all related to my profession furniture shoved into the closet , of shoes , suitcases , hat , tie , ID ... anyway the room straightened with lightning so impressed I was on vacation in Ambon.Dan was right , the phone rang . After I picked up the melodious voice of a woman ... ( if malem ga'ada female voice is ugly anyway ... heh ... heh ... ) " T-shirt already wrapped dik .. ? " " Uh ... ya already ... kirain real ga ... " I said, catching the hint .. " Room 306 , right? " " Right ya .. " " I go there? " " I'm waiting for ya . .. " " krekk ! " phone ditutup.Dag -dig -dug well I was so tense waiting ... Accidentally opened the door slightly , less than 2 minutes , my bedroom door opened slowly . seems pretty a face peered my room . " 306 ? " " Log aja ya ... " lovely lady aged about 28 was entered . Sagy cropped hair , black straight sepundak , wistful eyes slightly swollen , his nose bangir , beautiful tiny mouth , neck level , his skin white , his chest looks full , about 36 B. pokoknya.Pinggangnya busyet dah slim body , beautiful legs ... For a moment I was caught , there was little remorse as beautiful as this man will lie , there is also lit on the back of my neck . "It could be not human ... " I thought, " Hello ... ? " , his voice woke me " Uh ... yeah ... ng ya ... this ....... & qu ot ; replied a little hoarsely , pointing towards Joger shirt bundle . " abysmal " so I thought in the end . " Nova ... " " Lina ... " her soft hands to welcome the cool hand . " Sitting first ya .. " I say quasi- relaxed as she stepped toward the shower room mandi.Di I calmed down , I take a deep breath . "Patience jul ... " Something like that word hatiku.Sekitar two minutes later my blood was flowing more calm . When it came out of the bathroom , Lina being menelepon.Lina turned , hung up and smiled . "Who lin ? " " Guns no sound , phone canned times " I smiled wryly , "well sure the yuni " I thought. "Have you eaten ? " Lina mengangguk.Kuambil two cans of green sand of a small refrigerator , and the A mild cigarette kusodorkan menthol.Lina take a cigarette , and immediately subsequent menyalakannya.Hal , we talked about our experiences . Turns Lina is a special calling her important guests hotel.Tarifnya quite high although it is not yet the time of the liquidation period . Divorced at age 22 with a boy aged three tahun.Keturunan china mix manado.Malam was no fluke " important guests " katanya.Lalu Lina tells about making a living history over night like ini.Untuk compensate , I made ​​up a story about a young gigolo who learned to start their profession in Bali , which I sendiri.Kuceritakan that time I had a vacation to a friend's house ambon all lama.Maksudku baek . I understand , Lina invites swap stories have since been told if I'm a slut alex lanang . " In November , I am here waiting for ya ? ! " " Calm wrote lin ..... I think your boyfriend .. " Lina mecibir . "Then cape lie lin wrote ... " " You wrote nov , responsibilities already three o'clock , five o'clock I go home scar .. " I smile , now I'm walking towards the bed, " yes already , I wrote that selonjorin feet , sory yes I sat in tempattidur " Lina smiled kept his head down . I saw my seat memerah.Kugeser cheeks . We each looked at each for a moment , and then I gave a gesture with eyes that Lina sat beside me . Lina moved slowly added to arahku.Mukanya flushed , adding agitation hatiku.Tiba suddenly with no thought Lina releasing her .. " fear of tangles if home nov .... " I cover my eyes to the beauty takjubku upper body is now only wearing black bra tipis.Tampak two hemispheres was not accommodated with a little poking perfectly and there - sini.Lina still looked down at the waist to nudge his ass . " There's something else that you think .. ? " I asked, somewhat bergetar.Lina shook gently . " Are we the same mind ? " This time Lina looked up trying menatapku.matanya ..... akh ... beautiful .... I put my face slowly , my eyes never left his eyes . Lina just tilted his head slightly . Our lips touched each other . Melt gently , then warmed up ... I grabbed the hands of Lina , kurangkulkan to my neck , lips getting warmer Lina Lina .. I grabbed her waist , pulled slightly down until fall without releasing the embrace us .. now increasingly active Lina lips ... I let go of the embrace , Lina looked surprised , then kusambut again with a more tempestuous kiss , our tongues wrestling and dancing in the hot start perch ... Currently , I pulled her gently to sit on my lap Lina Lina .. Now that releases first kiss , his eyes turned white inverted ago his head looked up , quickly kusambut neck hierarchically ... white and fragrant .. Kujilati with breath rather hunt ... gasp ... His body menngelinjang Lina .. My fingers his back began to look for her bra strap , and successfully ... Now the game really begins .... While jilatanku regulate breathing down toward his chest , circling my tongue around her nipples were pink -black ... like dancing dipangkuanku Body Lina , her ass began to sway wildly ... Until finally , my tongue when defenses collapse on her nipples ... Pressing recreation , play , suck .... Tugging small ..... Suddenly quickly Lina ...
strongly encourage my chest ... ... I got shocked , now Lina supine position on top of me ... Now her eyes no longer mellow , with a somewhat rough Lina pull my shirt up , after apart , the tongue immediately pursue my nipples are tiny . licking my chest .. rather skinny .. lick -lick around my belly button ... My hands can not I moved freely , Lina clutched both hands , like being raped .. " Shhh ... do not move first ... " so bisiknya.Lalu Lina standing on the bed , with her ​​somewhat hasty loloskan tight jeans ... Accidentally kusipitkan my eyes a bit so as not to look too fascinated by her beauty , and no less beautiful is the moment when lowered her black panties ... Striptease anywhere to be inferior to what I saw just now .... Lina squat . Now slowly , like it has been amateurs , Lina interesting resleutingku quietly , but swiftly once when pulling off the blue jeansku .. seems fleeting flash of bright eyes when I saw what was behind my GTman ... my cd release limited thigh , should be directed toward the mouth for compulsory movement BF ( sepong ) ... Like a jumbo-sized pop pindy suck , Lina makes my eyes turned white ... now that reversed ( kalo ga clay kerasa literacy cuman mean anything right item plasticity ga ... ) Lina sort - order kontholku head with his lips ( which I wonder , thin lips , but it's absurdly thick ... ) Not satisfied jagoanku treats like ice cream , Lina suck now , not just suck again ... until finally her mouth filled with pejuhku . Lina swallowed , then cleared mulutnya.Kini turn , no scenario , Lina has laid tubuhnya.Kuraba thighs , knees kujilati , flick up menungging tubuhnya.Kutarik little waist and I kiss his ass , Lina continues menggelinjang.lenguhannya juangku pep ... Both my thumb open I kiss her butt cleavage .. sort of thigh upwards towards her ass , then get to the anus ... Kujilati anus ... Lina groaned a few times ... I turned my hand to her pussy ... Kuelus coax hole while licking her anus very clean Lina ... turned, pulled my hair being pulled towards her pussy ... geliatnya paused at the mouth began kissing the inner thighs toward embedded dalamnya.Kepalaku mekinya , I survived .. Kujilati about pussy ... Recently there I observed itilnya .. maybe , it's the biggest I've ever seen Clito .... so far ... yes , clit raw red meat , it's huge , really clear to swell the size of the clitoris .... While breathing normally Lina already abysmally ... Pity .... Now I stuck my tongue , leading an unusually large clitoris , kujilat sata first time , Lina muffled scream ... He was very tense and slack ... Each kujilat his body hardened , with exasperation kukulum clit , having collapsed in the mouth ... I played with tongue firmly gripped my head , occasionally kusedot - suction and licking , take a breath , and Lina is getting menggelepar.Bodo so with the number of times she orgasms ... it was Lina has slammed head - tossing and ass into the mattress , his hands gripping tight head , while keringattelah body soaks us both some time later , which has exasperated kontholku throbbed ask bagian.Kali umpteenth Lina moaned pulled her into giving up my head .. I also have no strong hold ... Lina tub tiger eyes when he saw one in front of the standby kontholku heavenly hole .. her hands gripped the bed, breathing slowly with lifted his breath he pulled a pillow , he put it under pantatnya.Tampak obviously now has a gaping hole .. hold longs .... I push a little thigh towards her chest . Kusorongkan kontholku new male slowly and touched the outer lips , Lina was moaning and her body stiffened ... But her ass hole senggamanya remain steadfast support ... Currently half in, Lina stopped moving , her eyes were so sad again . Gaze far into the realm of slightly mayaku.Dengan beat , I go , Lina 's eyes bulging, his mouth open but I could not scream , I turned slowly , stir , slowly .... kukocok Lina Gradually start to the rhythm ... When the rhythm was the same , the bottom of our bodies swaying like compounds and sinking faster and faster, then slow again ... We do not change the position ... With one posisipun we have crossed the globe many climax it.After morning we still cuddle , hug my cock still in her pussy full of fluid ... my back feels a little sore ... it seems lina nail scraping memories there ... There are a few minutes we started melt in lust that feels warm hearts .. We hugged long in this position ... I let Lina enjoy the rest of the crib orgamesnya until then flick the position that somewhat relieved chest Lina , Lina stroked the hair wet with sweat , his face glazed with remnants of satisfaction . " five less than five hours lin .... " Lina smiled and we got out of bed ... In bath soak - up we hugged , I held in front of Lina , we did not talk much after that ... at five and a quarter we came out of the bathroom ... After taking her clothes hugged Lina seemed to not want dilepaskannya.Persis half six , Lina stepped into direction of the door after it bites my lips deep enough and long ... With subtle nod Lina 's eyes when I took off out of the door of my room .. in his left hand Lina menjijing plastic bag Joger.Aku realized when the ringing phone broke my reverie , there came the sound captain Frank , " You do not come home ? ' " capt Five more minutes " , I said, a blank fully dressed , I went down to the lobby , apparently waiting for the four of them have been checked out.Di way to the airport , Captain Frank whispered " overtime ya ? " ( overtime = lempengin bird ) , I smile surprised , apparently that is the Captain called me last night .

Artikel Terkait: Sex stories - Overnight With Lina

Description: Sex stories - Overnight With Lina Rating: 5.0 Reviewer: Unknown ItemReviewed: Sex stories - Overnight With Lina
Comments
0 Comments

{ 0 komentar ... read them below or add one }